• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Summertime, and the war comics are easy....

59 posts in this topic

Mmmmmmmm, war comics.

Up tonight, a bunch of really nice DC war comics. A little silver, and then some bronze and moderns,

Usuals apply - :takeit: is king, and of course if anyone isn't completely satisfied with their books, I'll give a complete refund. Paypal is preferred. Shipping will as-cost from the clowns at Canada Post, and I'll get the quote for you once the books are packed and ready.

Enjoy!

First up.. Let's start this biatch off right with one of my very favorite books!

G.I. Combat #151 - 9.0/9.2 Nice copy of a SUPER tough book to find in grade. Killer Heath art. 52 pages. $20 SOLD!

agic151.jpg

Our Army at War #176 - 8.0 Small crease up spine, and light soiling and store stamp on the back are keeping this down. I’ve included a back cover scan, and it makes the soiling look waaaay worse than it is – it’s just some light surface stuff that could easily be removed, if that’s your thing. Tight and flat, with great colour on the cover. $25

aoaaw176.jpg

aoaaw176back.jpg

Our Army at War #219 – 8.5/9.0 copy of a difficult giant size OAAW. Only reason I’m not pegging this as a solid 9.0 is because of the top of the spine – note, that is not a srip up there… its shadow from a slight ridge that the glue has made.This is a great, bright copy. $30 SOLD!

aoaaw216.jpg

Our Army at War #239 - 9.2 Great copy, with only a little non-breaking foolishness at the mid-spine and a tiny crease on the top of the upper staple keeping it down. Amazing Heath art on a killer rock story. You just don’t see this book come up in grade… ever. $40 SOLD!

aoaaw239.jpg