• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Summertime, and the war comics are easy....

59 posts in this topic

G.I. Combat #266 - 8.0 Beautiful copy, but there is a light horizontal printer’s crease on the front cover, and there is a small tear at the beginning of the crease. There is also a small chip out of the back cover, and mis-folded corner (at the printers) Sounds like a lot, but it’s still a whole lotta book for just $3.00 SOLD!

agic266.jpg

Our Army at War #219 – 8.5/9.0 copy of a difficult giant size OAAW. Only reason I’m not pegging this as a solid 9.0 is because of the top of the spine – note, that is not a srip up there… its shadow from a slight ridge that the glue has made.This is a great, bright copy. $30

aoaaw216.jpg

:takeit:

Got a nice GI Combat 118 for me?

I got's a beauty, but it's not for sale. You might want to check with Stephen Ritter... he had the Big Apple copy for sale last year ($70)... who knows.. he may still have it. Gorgeous copy, but lousy PQ.

Shep

Our Army at War #239 - 9.2 Great copy, with only a little non-breaking foolishness at the mid-spine and a tiny crease on the top of the upper staple keeping it down. Amazing Heath art on a killer rock story. You just don’t see this book come up in grade… ever. $40

aoaaw239.jpg

:takeit: