• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

if any of you in the near future

53 posts in this topic

Good luck Billy. I hope you and your family stay safe. We had all kinds of problems here in Tallahassee from Faye last week and it was just a wussy little tropical storm. My mom and grandmother had to be evacuated from their neighborhood on a police boat because of flooding. I hope everything turns out OK.

Billy's house lost power a couple of hours ago. He said the winds weren't that bad, and they had plenty of ice to keep the food cold. I am a little worried about the family though. Trapped in the house with all those provisions and Billy's prodigious intestinal expulsions. :sick: Good luck Parkers! :wishluck:

Billy's house lost power a couple of hours ago. He said the winds weren't that bad, and they had plenty of ice to keep the food cold. I am a little worried about the family though. Trapped in the house with all those provisions and Billy's prodigious intestinal expulsions. :sick: Good luck Parkers! :wishluck:
oh the little bottom digger is in trouble... BIG trouble

holy crud, no sooner do I post that, then one of the kids comes running out to the pool house (my office/game room) and tells me we are under an immediate tornado warning ...and one passed right over us, though didn't touch down... whew!

Just hung up with him. He said power is still out, but all is well otherwise.

Happy Early birthday to the lovely Mrs. Parker!

Just talked to Billy. Some branches down it the yard and no power but absolutely no damage and all is good!

How's his poor family surviving the close quarters?

Hopefully the electricity, and the fans, will be back on soon. :wishluck: