• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EC Portfolio 1

3 posts in this topic

In my rummaging around I finally dug up my EC Portfolio 1. Signed by Bill Gaines ("happy nightmares") and dated (I assume) "7/72". My guess is that it is in about VG/Fine condition. B&W horror.

Anyone have a guess as to what this might be worth? I see a #2 up in an ebay store in better shape for $250, but one didn't sell for $90 either. Not signed either.

Or is this something the OA crowd might know better?

I just bought EC Portfolio #4 (I believe) from Heritage, and I only paid around $50 after the buyer's premium. I think the other ones sold for around $100 though, and I don't believe any of them were signed.

hmm, thanks, i guess i should go find my heritage password and research this over there.

of course, what was a perfectly nifty signature 10 years ago when i got this thing is now considered defacement because CGC didn't witness it... (not that this would fit in a slab anyway)