• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading for (or buying) Fantastic Four Silver

10 posts in this topic

Hi all -

Sorry for my long absence! It's been a while since I've posted, mostly thanks to my newly adopted daughter JJ (who is doing amazingly well), but I have been lurking on the boards for a few weeks. Glad to see everyone is in mid-season form... grin.gif

First, a sales update - my Journey Into Mystery #84 (CGC 9.0) and Amazing Spider-Man #11 (CGC 9.4) have sold to forum members. Both repeat customers - thanks, guys!

Because I am in the process of buying a nearly full run of unslabbed Marvel superhero comics from 1962-1970 (wahoo! finally a set of reading copies), I am making available some of my high-grade CGC books. If you'd like my trade list, just PM me anytime.

My little FF collection, however, I am keeping and looking to expand. What do I need, you ask? FF 1 (6.5 or so), 2-9 (8.0 to 9.2), 10-19 (9.0 and up), 20-31 (9.2 and up), and 32-90 (9.2-9.6). I currently have FF 12, 13, 17, 25, 29, 32-37, 44-50, 60-61, 66-67, 71, and 72 in high grade. But I'd love to hear about ANYTHING you might have. (I'll be sure to talk to JiveTurkeyMoFo if his Ebay lot doesn't sell, for instance...)

Even if you'd only sell at a steep price, keep me in mind. Thanks a lot.

Dan

ps, my trade list includes a few keys and hard-to-find Marvel Silver in high grade. I don't have a long list for trade, but it is very high quality. A few Avengers, ASM, Thor, Tales of Suspense, and scattered other titles.

Yes, I got a few (expensive) TOS books over the past three months but even those are on the block now. This Marvel run is going to be freakin' expensive (mostly VG copies) but awesome to own. Anything that's not FF is potentially a sale right now.

JJ (Jacqueline) is doing awesome. I hear her complaining from her crib right now about having to go to bed - already learned by age one! Her birthday is on Tuesday - but all is well. She sleeps well, eats a lot, and is a curious and good-natured kid. We are really blessed.

Take care -

Dan

What TOS of yours are on the market?

Didn't you sell a bunch around six months ago? That's why I was surprised you were bidding on them again?

Eide's got some nice TOS up right now. If I could get one, I'd be happy. grin.gif

Of course I'm looking (OK, bidding) on a lot of books (mostly Gold) in Heritage's Signature auction and probably spreading myself thin (budget, what budget).

Now just remember that children cost a lot, so you want to sell all your nice books to me (and other forum members) at really good prices. cool.gif27_laughing.gif

Steve - I'll PM you about TOS issues.

Bob - I PM'ed you, so maybe you can respond to it? I have no idea why you haven't been able to PM me.

Timely - I actually have an annual 5 right now, but thanks! The only one I'm dying to get is Annual #2 in NM 9.4. I have 1, 3, 4, and 5 in 9.4 already. Thanks,

Dan