• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

it would be interesting if it were Nolan but I don't think it's him. He seems like he wouldn't be so viltrumite-y if he comes back. I have to go with a new character. It's going to be interesting. I'm just really excited for 60 to come out.

Take it or leave you heard it here first: I'm predicting cat dude, you know oh what'sis name he's only been in two books....

Just as a quick wonder, just how many covers DO you have easy?

And on an entirely other note, if i'm not being rude to ask - what they set you back per piece on roughestimate?

And as you seem to be in the know, how you source your pieces, i'm really liking the multi invincibles from the other dimension panels...

Edit: secretly i'm hoping the character flying in is moustached invincible :luhv: oh man what i'd do for a story arc of him kicking some :lol:

Edited by Mikeyboy9000

Take it or leave you heard it here first: I'm predicting cat dude, you know oh what'sis name he's only been in two books....

And on an entirely other note, if i'm not being rude to ask - what they set you back per piece on roughestimate?

And as you seem to be in the know, how you source your pieces, i'm really liking the multi invincibles from the other dimension panels...

Edit: secretly i'm hoping the character flying in is moustached invincible :luhv: oh man what i'd do for a story arc of him kicking some :lol:

Battle Beast? Is that who your talking about? Thats an interesting call. Thats pretty plausable if you ask me, he did just escape with Allen and Nolan.

Battle Beast? Is that who your talking about? Thats an interesting call. Thats pretty plausable if you ask me, he did just escape with Allen and Nolan.

lol can't be battle beast

Battle beast has chin dreads and facial hair...not a clean/chiseled chin ;)

I'd buy a Battle Beast spinoff....

I loved how much stuff was jammed into #58, it was like getting 2 comics for the price of one. I'm loving the Invincible army stuff.

My guess is Immortal Man on the cover.

Edited by stevescu

I'm posting here as opposed to a buying forum because I figure you all would know best. Where is the best place to find individual back issues (1-20) at reasonable prices? I'm trying to do a run, but slowly because its not really high on my list right now, and I have issues #1 and #2. I'm looking to pickup #3 this month, maybe #4 next month, just take it easy until I get to ones that are closer to cover price.

I've checked like a dozen online shops, and are pretty thin in the 1-20 issue range. Even ebay really doesn't have a lot of individual issues, and I don't feel like piecing together lots and ending up with a lot of duplicates either. It's probably cheaper in the longrun just to buy the whole collection at once, but those prices are like 200+ on ebay.

Thanks!

I'm posting here as opposed to a buying forum because I figure you all would know best. Where is the best place to find individual back issues (1-20) at reasonable prices? I'm trying to do a run, but slowly because its not really high on my list right now, and I have issues #1 and #2. I'm looking to pickup #3 this month, maybe #4 next month, just take it easy until I get to ones that are closer to cover price.

I've checked like a dozen online shops, and are pretty thin in the 1-20 issue range. Even ebay really doesn't have a lot of individual issues, and I don't feel like piecing together lots and ending up with a lot of duplicates either. It's probably cheaper in the longrun just to buy the whole collection at once, but those prices are like 200+ on ebay.

Thanks!

It depends really on what condition the books are in for the full lot. If #1 is NM and the rest are just as good, I personally would pay 200 for the lot, its convenient and good condition. I pieced mine together quickly. I looked for what was in ebay sellers store, picked the lowest price at NM quality and bought as much as they had so I could combine shipping. If you buy from a bunch of different sellers your going to get killed with shipping costs.

Thanks!

It depends really on what condition the books are in for the full lot. If #1 is NM and the rest are just as good, I personally would pay 200 for the lot, its convenient and good condition. I pieced mine together quickly. I looked for what was in ebay sellers store, picked the lowest price at NM quality and bought as much as they had so I could combine shipping. If you buy from a bunch of different sellers your going to get killed with shipping costs.

That's pretty decent, $4ish a book for 50+books, heck just put aside 20-30 bucks a month and buy the whole set at xmas and individuals till then? :shrug: then again if it's not that high on your list i've got nothing but ebay as a suggestion so i'm useless.

Thanks!

clearly, the best place on the internet to buy invincible back issues is from me :whistle:

I got anything/everything you need that is invincible-related...at cheaper-than-ebay prices as well (thumbs u

send me a PM and we'll talk :)

clearly, the best place on the internet to buy invincible back issues is from me :whistle:

I got anything/everything you need that is invincible-related...at cheaper-than-ebay prices as well (thumbs u

send me a PM and we'll talk :)

Phi has excessive amounts of invincible, who'd have thunk it? :baiting:

On a complete side note what's a non LE raw #1 floating around for these days phi? :)

9.8 U slabs are floating between 400 and 450..

9.8 SS slabs are between 450-500

not too many HG raw copies as of late...

i expect a small spike when invincible 60 hits..then it will flatten out again..

back when 50 hit the stands, a 9.8 U and a 9.8 SS sold for $575...i wish those days would return :(

9.8 U slabs are floating between 400 and 450..

9.8 SS slabs are between 450-500

not too many HG raw copies as of late...

i expect a small spike when invincible 60 hits..then it will flatten out again..

back when 50 hit the stands, a 9.8 U and a 9.8 SS sold for $575...i wish those days would return :(

GAH! That puts it mildly out of my price range :) I was hoping for the $100-200 range.

I just started reading Invincible and I'm on the 4th TPB. I love it. I was never sure why so many people were into it, but I'm happily learning.

Starting with WD, it seems like Kirkman is all over the moderns that I'm lovin'

I just started reading Invincible and I'm on the 4th TPB. I love it. I was never sure why so many people were into it, but I'm happily learning.

Starting with WD, it seems like Kirkman is all over the moderns that I'm lovin'

:applause:

what issues does the 4th TPB contain? 15-20?