• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

I watched all three this morning and it was perfect in terms of matching the comic perfectly.  Still plenty of surprises to come which hopefully will keep people happy

Friends owns a shop and knows I love invincible.  Kept this kit for me.  Pretty cool of him.  Said something about the sewing kit could win a tailored made invincible costume.  Pretty different and neat idea.

Patrick

20210406_222128.jpg

Noble causes family secrets #3

I found an issue with cgc registry

Not the x-men 141 homage but the other one

In the registry it says the other is the "variant" but

The homage cgc on Ebay says variant and some dont, and I just bought 2 copies if the non homage cover and one says variant on the label and one doesn't

Anybody know which it is? I pmd the registry administrator but have to wait to Monday maybe for an answer

23 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Noble causes family secrets #3

I found an issue with cgc registry

Not the x-men 141 homage but the other one

In the registry it says the other is the "variant" but

The homage cgc on Ebay says variant and some dont, and I just bought 2 copies if the non homage cover and one says variant on the label and one doesn't

Anybody know which it is? I pmd the registry administrator but have to wait to Monday maybe for an answer

Anyone know which is the variant for noble causes family secrets 3?

Census has the homage as the reg cover, but has invincible on the cover, the non homage is listed as the variant..... is that right?

Every other place has the info as the opposite and I'm wondering why that is....

Screenshot_20210411-202632_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

They are up to episode 5 of the tv show but what issue of the comic are they up to?  It's been awhile since I read the set but have they even go past episode 20 of the series.  The show may go on for several seasons at this pace.

18 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

They are up to episode 5 of the tv show but what issue of the comic are they up to?  It's been awhile since I read the set but have they even go past episode 20 of the series.  The show may go on for several seasons at this pace.

I think Mark vs. Omniman was issue 12 and I'll be shocked if that (or perhaps Mark finding out his dad killed the Guardians) isn't the final episode for season 1.

Edited by Hekla

11 minutes ago, Hekla said:

I think Mark vs. Omniman was issue 12 and I'll be shocked if that (or perhaps Mark finding out his dad killed the Guardians) isn't the final episode for season 1.

Nice!  At this pace we will get to a final episode in 2033.

15 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Anyone know which is the variant for noble causes family secrets 3?

Census has the homage as the reg cover, but has invincible on the cover, the non homage is listed as the variant..... is that right?

Every other place has the info as the opposite and I'm wondering why that is....

Screenshot_20210411-202632_Samsung Internet.jpg

well I bought 2 copies of the non-homage, one label says variant and the other doesn't, even thought they're the same cover etc.

guess I'll have to call cgc to report the mechanical error anyway, so I guess I'll ask there :) 

I have a question...Invincible #118 Store Variant Logo....do you feel this will shoot up like the other 2nd prints and variants? I'm having a tough time finding them. Every issue I see is the normal logo. This is a pic of it. Lmk what you think.IMG_20210413_160750452.thumb.jpg.c158ff8c55444d2c2b0b44febc23886c.jpg 

IMG_20210413_160742354.jpg

2 hours ago, peterm12772 said:

I have a question...Invincible #118 Store Variant Logo....do you feel this will shoot up like the other 2nd prints and variants? I'm having a tough time finding them. Every issue I see is the normal logo. This is a pic of it. Lmk what you think.IMG_20210413_160750452.thumb.jpg.c158ff8c55444d2c2b0b44febc23886c.jpg 

IMG_20210413_160742354.jpg

If you can get them cheap and they are not plentiful, I'd grab them.

Patrick