• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Dr. Dank said:

Used....

Is that comic or the bag? hm

Ha! It's on the bag not the comic, but may remain a mystery which is the used, still paid cover price for all of it so meh

They have been good about keeping everything in bags and boards which I am more than thankful for 🙂

Let's move it here since it is invincible specific

@fastballspecial @CHASEnBLUE @BoogieWoogie

Part of me thinks cgc has most of the keys of invincible I have as nothing notated on the cgc label

That most will have to see the series seasons play out to seek out the comics etc

Also those have read the series are now preemptively buying issues I would assume, I dont mind selling to those who will again sell in the future, because I know if I can get 9.8 and keep the best for my collection of doubles that these buyers will at least pay current top dollar for already slabbed 9.8 to make it easy for them.

Just I guess a waiting game, and I'm not trying to say what I have is all that, because it isnt lol

It was just a simple question and all 3 of you made great points in the heating up thread, so thanks!

:tink:

On 5/11/2021 at 9:00 PM, the blob said:
On 5/10/2021 at 10:11 AM, Real Elijah Snow said:

Larry's has more like a 10-20k print run despite what you may have heard and also came out way after the original #1. 

lots of folks are gonna be pizzed

Not for while. When they figured it out later and the market resets at some point then they will pizzed.

36 minutes ago, bigclutch said:
12 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Why is 115 getting so much interest? 

I'm as big of a Battle Beast fan as anyone, but this one surprises me.  

Great cover.  Is it the print run?
Patrick

Great cover??? GREATEST COVER!!!!!!!

Agree the cover is fantastic. May right around that run have great covers.

18 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I dunno, I have one up and haven't gotten a low ball offer yet

20 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I think many are going to find out that the first 15 issues or so are very difficult to find
an any grade let alone NM. I find them, but never many at once and from now on
not very cheap.

This is good info that I wouldn't have known lol still I see why they're a bit high up, (maybe deservedly) but still when getting into this series, tbh they all looked like outliers.....

Now I KNOW :tink: That's why I didn't want to be to heavily invested without a bit of the ole knowledge tank

On 5/12/2021 at 6:56 AM, Crops068 said:

#foilfever is returning to Invincible along with more graded issues on Comics Vault Live this Friday -

Invincible #1 Black Foil

https://www.skybound.com/comics/announcements/cvl-cgc-foils-invincible-walking-dead-figures

14 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Let's move it here since it is invincible specific

@fastballspecial @CHASEnBLUE @BoogieWoogie

Part of me thinks cgc has most of the keys of invincible I have as nothing notated on the cgc label

That most will have to see the series seasons play out to seek out the comics etc

Also those have read the series are now preemptively buying issues I would assume, I dont mind selling to those who will again sell in the future, because I know if I can get 9.8 and keep the best for my collection of doubles that these buyers will at least pay current top dollar for already slabbed 9.8 to make it easy for them.

Just I guess a waiting game, and I'm not trying to say what I have is all that, because it isnt lol

It was just a simple question and all 3 of you made great points in the heating up thread, so thanks!

:tink:

I had picked up 10 of these for under $10 each. Shocked this morning to see a recent 9.8 sale of $176 + shipping :whatthe:

INVINCIBLE #1 - CGC 9.8 - GOLD FOIL EDITION - IMAGE/SKYBOUND - 2020 | eBay

And recent sales raw/graded:

invincible 1 gold foil 2020 | eBay

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

Meant to add that I already sent four off to get graded a few weeks ago, but it's probably going to be Aug/Sept till they come back with current TATs.:o

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

Just now, CHASEnBLUE said:

Meant to add that I already sent four off to get graded a few weeks ago,but it's probably going to be Aug/Sept till they come back wit current TATs.:o

still

Spoiler

GGOOOOOOOOAAL!!

lol

7 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Guess it's more affordable than #19. 

Personally, I'd rather have the 19, but I guess why not both!

Patrick

7 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

I think many are going to find out that the first 15 issues or so are very difficult to find
an any grade let alone NM. I find them, but never many at once and from now on
not very cheap.

call me sentimental!!

23,000 posts full of laughs and :tink:

Screenshot_20210519-183453_Samsung Internet.jpg

3e6cee501f4fe5e9a516d58f8eacf7de--jack-oconnell-theatre.jpg