• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

anyone score the second printing of #51 today? all of the copies I saw arrived in pretty poor condition :(

hey Kev the mev....would you mind showing your cover again ? pretty please :)

I got 2 nm-nm+ copies today in one of my LCS they received only three copies, the other nearby

comicshop received none. I thought the release will be on October 3rd.

hey zining...where are the channel islands?

Im in Ventura County, but theres also some islands covered by Los Angeles and

Santa Barbara County in California. It's along or off Pacific Coast near Malibu.

Heres a great pin up page I got from Freddie Williams. Its from the Pact (a Superhero Team up book from Image). The team includes Invincible, Shadowhawk and some other Image Characters whos names I cant recall.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Page=1&Order=Date&Piece=375225&GSub=58510&GCat=0&UCat=0

Edited by Par2ch

Heres a great pin up page I got from Freddie Williams. Its from the Pact (a Superhero Team up book from Image). The team includes Invincible, Shadowhawk and some other Image Characters whos names I cant recall.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Page=1&Order=Date&Piece=375225&GSub=58510&GCat=0&UCat=0

sweeeet :)

anyone besides Kevin have any Invincible OA to show off?

Yup, just check my CAF for Ryan Ottley.

:o

it was YOU!!

YOU are the one who scored the #52 cover...

(worship)

Guilty as charged, i was shocked to find it at the Splashpage booth at the NYCC this year. That definately made my show.

Man i am already itching for the next issue to come out. Anyone else think that this is one of the greatest comics out there right now?

I hate to even think of this as not being possible, but do you all think that this book could be the type of book to keep going forever like Detective, Action, Spidey? I hope this book never, never ever ends!!

Man i am already itching for the next issue to come out. Anyone else think that this is one of the greatest comics out there right now?

I hate to even think of this as not being possible, but do you all think that this book could be the type of book to keep going forever like Detective, Action, Spidey? I hope this book never, never ever ends!!

This is definitely my fav comic coming out right now...Do i think this might be one of those books that goes on forever?? i certainly hope so :)

It has all the right ingredients...a very young writer/creator (what is kirkman, 29?30?), a company who would go down without him...dedicated audience for both books, great characters, infinite possibilities :)

can't wait for #53 :headbang:

i am a big fan of Invincible. about 6 months ago i picked up 1 thru 19 raw and signed by either Kirkman, Walker or Ottley.

at some point i'll take a pick and post them up.

Im trying to get every issue in the series signed by Kirkman, and then all the Ottley issues signed by Ryan, and i dont really know where to find Corey Walker so, if i catch him too then that would be awesome. I have been going to a boatload of cons this year, went to NY SD and now Baltimore this weekend. I want to get to Heroes next year.