• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

I got this Invincible cover in today. Not really an Invincible cover, but it is the variant cover to Noble Causes: Family Secrets #3, and it features the first appearance of Invincible. Sorry about the seam in the scan, I loaned my Mustek out.

noblecauses3familysecreuo9.jpg

There's a bigger scan in my CAF too if you want to see it.

That is awesome!! How much was it??

I got this Invincible cover in today. Not really an Invincible cover, but it is the variant cover to Noble Causes: Family Secrets #3, and it features the first appearance of Invincible. Sorry about the seam in the scan, I loaned my Mustek out.

Plenty. :)

The fact that it was a Valentino cover and an Uncanny X-men #141 homage didn't help matters either. I'm very happy with it though.

Edited by pkveronese

Plenty. :)

The fact that it was a Valentino cover and an Uncanny X-men #141 homage didn't help matters either. I'm very happy with it though.

as you damn-well should be...here are another couple for you

:o:o:o

I think many just miss the point on this series. While I think it has lost some steam the last few issues I think the "Slow Burn" concept via X-men is done here very well. The realization of what his father was and is was brillant what I really enjoyed was that it didnt end there. I think way down the road the first 30 issues or so is really gonna be something special. Its the best I read in years. If the art was better then this book would be perfect, but I can settle for it easily here. Its not hard on my eyes and thank god its not that "unclean art" (thats what I call it)we see these days in several of the top Marvel books.

I think many just miss the point on this series. While I think it has lost some steam the last few issues I think the "Slow Burn" concept via X-men is done here very well. The realization of what his father was and is was brillant what I really enjoyed was that it didnt end there. I think way down the road the first 30 issues or so is really gonna be something special. Its the best I read in years. If the art was better then this book would be perfect, but I can settle for it easily here. Its not hard on my eyes and thank god its not that "unclean art" (thats what I call it)we see these days in several of the top Marvel books.

Wait which part of the art could be better?? :o

that and the last four issues have been damn solid...

that and the last four issues have been damn solid...

i hear that, this series has so many great things going for it. Great main character, great supporting cast, one hell of an artist, amazing writer, what more could you want. The plot line going right now is one of the best so far, I think its right up there with when Mark learned who Nolan really was and the fight that followed. The only thing is that Ryan has to be on this book forever, it would not be the same without him. So hopefully he never leaves, and talking to him in SDCC it seems like he is not planning on leaving for a long, long time

Dont get me wrong I enjoy the book just saying if there was anything Id like to see better its the art. Its not that its horrible by any mean, I just think it could be better.

Dont get me wrong I enjoy the book just saying if there was anything Id like to see better its the art. Its not that its horrible by any mean, I just think it could be better.

:screwy:

although i do miss crabtree's coloring....FCO is growin' on me...

but fastball...you're still :screwy:

yeah it did..it was ok

pat, did you happen to get that Invincible #3 on feebay, today?

ARGGHHHH, stupid Diamond. They always short (or in this case, don't deliver) the great books and stick on-target with the garbage.

That wasn't me concerning the Invincible #3.

Pat