• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

dude...when immortal got his head ripped off :o !?!? AWESOME..

oh and 55 is gonna be awesome...i already declare #55 the best comic of the year :cool:

Dude you are going to start a war on the Kirkmans forum haha. That was pretty funny what you said haha.

dude...when immortal got his head ripped off :o !?!? AWESOME..

oh and 55 is gonna be awesome...i already declare #55 the best comic of the year :cool:

Dude you are going to start a war on the Kirkmans forum haha. That was pretty funny what you said haha.

kirkmans forum is full of a bunch of 12-16 year olds with internet access :) that site blows, except for the fact that kirkman, WyA, walker and rathburn will straight up answer your questions :D

i started that thread yesterday and already got a response from cory walker AND ottley

you should go to page 16 of the 'new ottley invincible art' thread...check out how i schooled WyA himself on the definition of an 'Indy' comic :cool:

needless to say, it was nice seeing a name i recognized from the here (thumbs u

for sure. Thought I was the only one. You know what else is pretty freakin sweet, click on my deviant art link at the in my signiture and look at who was the last person to check out my page! What pages were you talking about that you wanted from Invincible that you cant get that splashpage has not even posted yet?

pg 12 from issue 54....immortal's be-heading :D i've never really liked immortal...

kevthemev's comment on your new cover is pretty funny :)

btw, how did you score that cover so fast??

I was a little surprised to see that! Ryan does the covers in advance for Previews, etc. He hasn't done 59 yet, but 60 is apparantly massive.

I just bought Ryan's pencils and Cliff's inks to #54 pages 18-20. 18-19 is a double with images from Mark and Eve's "history" together over the past 50+ issues (it's actually two original pencilled pieces and one inked, as the Mark and Eve figures that frame the flashbacks were pencilled on a separate page), and 20 is another kissing page.

I'll add 'em to my CAF when they come in.