• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Yea its been fun, those guys over there just talk about absolutely nothing, its pointless most of the time. The only stuff i look at is Invincible art updates and release dates. Plus its only the same three guys posting most of the time anyway.

its already showing signs of cooling off recently (ebay sale of #1, 2 and 50 all CGC 9.8 for $554)..

depending on movie news and such..it will bring the speculators back..

i think the value of the book is going down for now bc theres not as much 'hype'...we had issue #50 and 51 sell out while that MTV animated was going on at MTV.com and at the apple store ALL as Kirkman was named a new partner at Image....all of these reasons made the record sales occur..

if a movie announcement or something went down, it might hit high $500s or low $600s again, but quite a few more copies have been showing up lately....

with all of that being said..you should all sell me your copies now :)