• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!

so 56! Loved it, not to much action but a great story none the less. Damn Ambers eye was bad. I hope Gary hits here again so Mark can throw him through a wall or something. I really like FCO on colors. That shinner was spectacular.

yeah, GREAT shiner..

i also particularly liked oliver's 'first solo mission' mini-splash on pg 6 :)

to be honest, i felt a little let down by the issue...i don't really like that kirkman brought amber back into the plot, as i was hoping that the 'relationship' stuff was going to take a well-needed backburner...i won't lie, i like the action/viltrumite/oliver and mark storylines/arcs WAYYYYYYYY MORE than this lovey dovey that's been going on since issue #31..

but, not a bad issue at all...and i can't put my finger on the reason WHY i wanted mark to kill that person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed...i wanted him to drop that dude badly...

the issue just kind of felt...rushed....if that makes any sense to anyone.