• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help - Value of CGG ASM #121, 9.8 WP?

16 posts in this topic

I read on the board that CGG seems to be stricter than CGC but I'm just not sure.

Merci,

Wil

wilquon,

can you find that post where you've read that, if someone did post that i'm sure it was a jest. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifgossip.gif

yours,

pimpy

Hey Folks,

I don't deal much in ASM so I'm asking for some assistance. What's the value on a CGG 9.8 ASM #121 WP? I read on the board that CGG seems to be stricter than CGC but I'm just not sure.

ASM #121, CGG 9.8 WP

Merci,

Wil

You should PM greggy about that book..... gossip.gif

I saw that - about CGG - grading just as hard or harder - in some recent auctions on ebay. I think both Contarino and QualityComix had some CGG books and were pleased with the grading. I still have not taken the leap - but may buy a few cheap books to check it out.

Judge for yourself guys...after the price on the CGC 9.6, I wonder what this would go for,

marvprem15cgg85.jpg

true test would be to resubmit a CGG book to CGC and see if it comes back higher, lower or the same...

true test would be to resubmit a CGG book to CGC and see if it comes back higher, lower or the same...

I've done this with 3 books. An Iron Man #1 that was CGG at 9.6 came back as CGC 9.4, 2 other books came back the same grades, both 9.4s.