• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thank goodness bedrock is tall,

125 posts in this topic

People from Texas are too tough to let a little Hurricane worry them!!! :eek:

Read a couple of Funny Books tonight, with a bottle of Scotch (reader copies only)!!

Maybe Captain Courageous or Westward Ho would be alright; Do not read the Hurricane, or Men Againest the Sea!!!

Hoping for the best and dismissing the worst!!!

Take Care Tall One!!!! :wishluck:

The storm surge is lapping at my toes...and the eye is still about 170 miles away! :insane:

Thanks for the thoughts. This should be an interesting evening.

God knows I've ridden out my share of hurricanes. You will be fine. Just hold the golden age above your head.

The storm surge is lapping at my toes...and the eye is still about 170 miles away! :insane:

Thanks for the thoughts. This should be an interesting evening.

God knows I've ridden out my share of hurricanes. You will be fine. Just hold the golden age above your head.

Especially the Actions! :kidaround:

Seriously, good luck Richard. :wishluck:

well, I just tried to call, but no answer...maybe lack of power?...didn't even get his normal voice mail (shrug)

He's probably swamped at the moment! :insane:

Seriously, give us an update when you can Mr. B., and hope all is well. (thumbs u

I hope he has a generator. They are a handy thing to have. Particularly in situation like these. :wishluck:

just hung up with him; he's out driving around at the moment. breaking several curfews, i told him, but he said "but i'm mr. bedrock." then i understood.

he's trying to make his way to the big store to see how it held up. he's sure the clearlake store is gone. the other store is far west and okay, he's sure.

he's fine.

I hope he has a generator. They are a handy thing to have. Particularly in situation like these. :wishluck:

just hung up with him; he's out driving around at the moment. breaking several curfews, i told him, but he said "but i'm mr. bedrock." then i understood.

he's trying to make his way to the big store to see how it held up. he's sure the clearlake store is gone. the other store is far west and okay, he's sure.

he's fine.

I was able to get this picture of Richard through an email.

capt_fbd0234497254a3bba72538bd3a42a.jpg

I was able to get this picture of Richard through an email.

capt_fbd0234497254a3bba72538bd3a42a.jpg

here he is helping a stranded flood victim. by the way, that's him in the dark sweater--he only looks like that toothy guy on the far left when some guppy comes walking up to his booth at a show.

flashflood.jpg