• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thank goodness bedrock is tall,

125 posts in this topic

I hope he has a generator. They are a handy thing to have. Particularly in situation like these. :wishluck:

just hung up with him; he's out driving around at the moment. breaking several curfews, i told him, but he said "but i'm mr. bedrock." then i understood.

he's trying to make his way to the big store to see how it held up. he's sure the clearlake store is gone. the other store is far west and okay, he's sure.

he's fine.

good news all is at least ok... I tried to call, but all I get is "your call cannot be completed at this time, please try again later"... I assume power and circuits are taxed...

I hope he has a generator. They are a handy thing to have. Particularly in situation like these. :wishluck:

just hung up with him; he's out driving around at the moment. breaking several curfews, i told him, but he said "but i'm mr. bedrock." then i understood.

he's trying to make his way to the big store to see how it held up. he's sure the clearlake store is gone. the other store is far west and okay, he's sure.

he's fine.

good news all is at least ok... I tried to call, but all I get is "your call cannot be completed at this time, please try again later"... I assume power and circuits are taxed...

he's programmed his phone to respond to all calls from your area code in that manner.

he's fine.

he's programmed his phone to respond to all calls from your area code in that manner.

:sumo:

he's fine.

:sumo:
:baiting:

I was able to get this picture of Richard through an email.

capt_fbd0234497254a3bba72538bd3a42a.jpg

here he is helping a stranded flood victim. by the way, that's him in the dark sweater--he only looks like that toothy guy on the far left when some guppy comes walking up to his booth at a show.

flashflood.jpg

Things must be bad in Houston, they're driving on the wrong side of the road.

I hope everthing is ok other than power loss.

unfortunately, it is not. he finally made his way to the westheimer store, and found the roof peeled off. several inches of water on the floor, everything soaked with hours of rain. very bad situation at the big store. he doesn't have knowledge of the other two stores yet.

unfortunately, it is not. he finally made his way to the westheimer store, and found the roof peeled off. several inches of water on the floor, everything soaked with hours of rain. very bad situation at the big store. he doesn't have knowledge of the other two stores yet.

damn :(

I take it you are not making a joke? I am very sorry to hear this terrible news. Good luck Richie, lets hope the other two stores remained unscathed.

What a mess. :(

Richard,

As a store owner, this is just devastating news. I cant imagine what I would be feeling if I found my store like that. Doubt there is anything I can do to help from 92137483 miles away in Calgary, but if there is, dont hesitate to ask.

mike

the 1460 store is perfectly fine, and he expects it'll be open for business monday.

he plans to rent a little space near the big store to operate while repairs are ongoing there. he'll find out about the clearlake store tomorrow.

he's in pretty good spirits, considering.

He's ok. That's #1.

And here's hoping his collection is safe.

Tell him we love him when you talk to the big geek next.

(thumbs u