• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #266 CGC 9.9 on Ebay! Only 2 copies in existence!

11 posts in this topic

I just listed my fresh CGC 9.9 X-Men #266 on Ebay. The census currently says there is only one 9.9 in existence (and no 10's), but the census has not been updated since 10/13/2003, so this should be the 2nd copy in existence. If the rumors of Gambit in X3 are true, this issue could be your retirement fund. Bidding starts at $1 with no reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2204460824&category=17085

Eric

If the rumors of Gambit in X3 are true, this issue could be your retirement fund.

27_laughing.gif

893frustrated.gifconfused.gifcrazy.gif (Officially not a troll but a legitimate feeling. Never bothered to read the description in the first place)

Why add in the fact that you also just got back 5 9.8's? To me you are telling people, hey don't get crazy with this 9.9, because I've got 5 more in my back pocket that could've been 9.9 on a different day and all those will be for sale too, so if you don't win this one don't sweat it. I'd leave out anything about your 9.8s altogether.

To me you are telling people, hey don't get crazy with this 9.9, because I've got 5 more in my back pocket that could've been 9.9 on a different day

Exactly. Not only do all the potential buyers now know that there are 2 9.9's......the seller has reduced potential interest for a 9.9, by holding up a small stack of 9.8's.

Why add in the fact that you also just got back 5 9.8's? To me you are telling people, hey don't get crazy with this 9.9, because I've got 5 more in my back pocket that could've been 9.9 on a different day and all those will be for sale too, so if you don't win this one don't sweat it.

Er, yeah. insane.gif