• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,337 posts in this topic

That copy of #1 wouldnt come back any higher than a 9.2. TRUST ME. I know these books like the back of my hand. That 21 does look like it should have been a 9.4 but you are correct...If there is ONE, spine stress of any kind,even if it doesnt break color and the rest of the book is perfect...BAM, 9.6. I dont think they want a 9.8. I think theyre doing it to spite me. sumo.gif

As I said . . . But I've also got this copy of #1 grin.gif Not in the Nine's, but still pretty nice . . .

Funny that 9.6 21 that Matt Nelson was selling on ebay had horrible QP and still went for $260. Doug had a 9.6 21 that looked incredible and it sold for $225.

Looks like it sold. They dont last long at the 225-275 range.

everythings for sale. Ask the lad if he would like to sell it and to name his price. Thanks

God, I hope his price isn't a horrifying night of hot, scandalous, monkey love with a comic-collecting hermaphrodite.

Greggy's all booked up this week.

See? Didn't take the easy shot that time.

everythings for sale. Ask the lad if he would like to sell it and to name his price. Thanks

God, I hope his price isn't a horrifying night of hot, scandalous, monkey love with a comic-collecting hermaphrodite.

Greggy's all booked up this week.

See? Didn't take the easy shot that time.

yeahok.gif Its business time here Khaos...no time to play, not even with the lumpy one (Greggy).

Thanks for the PM, Deathlok. Looks like you were wrong about the book not being for sale, though - I e-mailed the owner and got a response right back indicating that he will sleep on my offer overnight (I made him an offer that he couldn't refuse 27_laughing.gif) and let me know tomorrow, but that he's pretty sure he'll sell it to me. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks for the PM, Deathlok. Looks like you were wrong about the book not being for sale, though - I e-mailed the owner and got a response right back indicating that he will sleep on my offer overnight (I made him an offer that he couldn't refuse 27_laughing.gif) and let me know tomorrow, but that he's pretty sure he'll sell it to me. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Its a phony for anyone who doesnt already know. Its graded a 9.4 by PGX. See their gallery for proof. 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif Oh, and Deathlok had nothing to do with it. flowerred.gif