• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,338 posts in this topic

are GI joe 150's rare/ what was the print run. thanks

I wouldnt say "rare", but 150-155 are certainly not very common books. Still, you have a better shot at a 9.8 in 150-155 than you would with any issue 2-10.

You have really made collecting GI Joes fun again. Thanks for that.........Because all of us deep down in our hearts our collectors and we love the chase for great books. Your thread is really appreciated.

You have really made collecting GI Joes fun again. Thanks for that.........Because all of us deep down in our hearts our collectors and we love the chase for great books. Your thread is really appreciated.

I love it when theres more people hunting for these books because I cant seem to find many of them myself! The few 9.8s that are found rarely come up for sale. Some forum members like to poke fun at the GI JOEs publically, but behind the scenes, i know theyre searching for them as much as I am!

You can click on the link and then the scan and it enlarges. The corners and spine is perfect. Why do you say 9.2 thanks jd.

How to I post a large scan from Picture trail. Is there a trick to getting big scans. thanks.

You can click on the link and then the scan and it enlarges. The corners and spine is perfect. Why do you say 9.2 thanks jd.

How to I post a large scan from Picture trail. Is there a trick to getting big scans. thanks.

Yeah, I saw the larger scan... I said 9.2 because that lower right corner looked somewhat blunted. Again, something that might change with a larger look. If the corners are as sharp as you say, then I would think it is a strong 9.4.

However, I don't think it has any chance of going above a CGC 9.6. Isn't that sort of printing defect prohibited in 9.8 and above?