• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,338 posts in this topic

Thanks for the PM, Deathlok. Looks like you were wrong about the book not being for sale, though - I e-mailed the owner and got a response right back indicating that he will sleep on my offer overnight (I made him an offer that he couldn't refuse 27_laughing.gif) and let me know tomorrow, but that he's pretty sure he'll sell it to me. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Its a phony for anyone who doesnt already know. Its graded a 9.4 by PGX. See their gallery for proof. 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif Oh, and Deathlok had nothing to do with it. flowerred.gif

Personally, I find it hilarious that you couldn't tell that from the picture. 27_laughing.gif

Desire blinds, I guess.

Thanks for the PM, Deathlok. Looks like you were wrong about the book not being for sale, though - I e-mailed the owner and got a response right back indicating that he will sleep on my offer overnight (I made him an offer that he couldn't refuse 27_laughing.gif) and let me know tomorrow, but that he's pretty sure he'll sell it to me. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Its a phony for anyone who doesnt already know. Its graded a 9.4 by PGX. See their gallery for proof. 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif Oh, and Deathlok had nothing to do with it. flowerred.gif

Personally, I find it hilarious that you couldn't tell that from the picture. 27_laughing.gif

Desire blinds, I guess.

So does chronic, obsessive masturbation. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Desire blinds, I guess.

Not all that much really..... 27_laughing.gif

Desire blinds, I guess.

Oh, come on... you're so busy replying to every single post here that there is NO way you could be masturbating enough to actually cause a loss of vision.

Desire blinds, I guess.

Oh, come on... you're so busy replying to every single post here that there is NO way you could be masturbating enough to actually cause a loss of vision.

I am ambidextrous. devil.gifgrin.gif Edited by Timulty

Desire blinds, I guess.

Fooled everyone else. confused-smiley-013.gif

Desire blinds, I guess.

Actually, you can tell from the picture without having to look *that* hard. confused-smiley-013.gif

I think you can tell just because Deathlok posted it and we know how much he loves you dungeon. You get that MIB aircraft carrier yet ?

He claimed innocense. Hes been a kinder, gentler, Deathlok, once he realized we werent a shill. Nay on the Aircraft Carrier. Im sure there will be one at the Orlando show.

Desire blinds, I guess.

Actually, you can tell from the picture without having to look *that* hard. confused-smiley-013.gif

I was looking at the book NOT the grade! 27_laughing.gif

Just got some of my books back.

Joe #4 -my grade 9.6 /CGC grade 9.8

Joe #3 -my grade 9.6-9.8 / CGC grade 9.6

Joe #3 -my grade 9.4 / CGC grade 9.8 ?? (ill take it)

Joe #21 - my grade 9.6 /CGC grade 9.6

Joe #21 -my grade 9.6-9.8 / CGC grade 9.6 mad.gif

Joe #22 -my grade 9.6-9.8 / CGC grade 9.8

Joe #10 -my grade 9.6 / CGC grade 9.4

I told you its next to impossible to get a 9.8 on issue 21#. I dont care how much other people say that book is easy to find. It sells above grade in [embarrassing lack of self control] condition. Its impossible to find in high grade. I am not saying it cant be done the census does show 30 copies or so in 9.4 and 9.6, but a 9.8 seems to be impossible.

I told you its next to impossible to get a 9.8 on issue 21#. I dont care how much other people say that book is easy to find. It sells above grade in [embarrassing lack of self control] condition. Its impossible to find in high grade. I am not saying it cant be done the census does show 30 copies or so in 9.4 and 9.6, but a 9.8 seems to be impossible.

Youre preaching to the choir dude. Ive own 6 9.6s and two of them should have been 9.8s. They just refuse to give one that grade. confused-smiley-013.gif