• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,337 posts in this topic

news.gif

I was talking to a CGC employee who will remain nameless at the NY Comic Con today and they said that they "think" a G.I. Joe #21 was just graded 9.8. This person said to look at the next Census update.

This person also told me that somebody had recently called CGC to complain about their #21 "only" getting a 9.6. Gee, I wonder who that could be? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

news.gif

I was talking to a CGC employee who will remain nameless at the NY Comic Con today and they said that they "think" a G.I. Joe #21 was just graded 9.8. This person said to look at the next Census update.

This person also told me that somebody had recently called CGC to complain about their #21 "only" getting a 9.6. Gee, I wonder who that could be? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hi.gif He didnt complain. He simply disagreed with CGCs grade. wink.gif and that copy they "think" got a 9.8 was probably our other 9.6. It looked like a 9.8 until you got to the microscopic level. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Just got some grades back in from CGC:

GI JoE #5 my grade:9.6 CGC grade:9.8!

GI JOE #9 my grade:9.4 CGC grade:9.8..1 of 1 !!!!!

GI JoE #15 my grade:9.6 CGC grade:9.6

GI JoE #20 my grade:9.4 CGC grade:9.6

Strangers In Paradise #1 (1st printing) my grade:9.4 CGC grade:9.6 (highest)

I was quite pleased with this submission, needless to say.

I never thought there would be a #9 in a 9.8 due to its scarcity and because it always seem to be beaten down along the same lines as #21. The only issues left in the first 20 without a 9.8 are #s 10,15,17. Out of those #10 will be the hardest to find in a 9.8.

Hmm, I don't know wolvergeek.

We may have to paper rock sissers this out

My collection is currently, out of #'s 1-30 weve been amassing is as follows:

#1 9.8

#3 9.8

#4 9.8

#5 9.8

#6 9.6

#7 9.6

#8 9.6

#9 9.8

#10 9.4

#12 9.8

#15 9.6

#20 9.6

#21 9.6

#22 9.8

#23 9.4

#10 and #15 are definite resubs #15 IS a 9.8 that got robbed and #10 is a 9.6 that got robbed. Christo_pull_hair.gif