• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,338 posts in this topic

Nah, not right now.

I waited forever to get my hands on 24.

I think there are several 25 9.8's out there though

#24 is my alltime favorite comic book. Most would think its 21 but its actually #24. Dont tell anyone.

Yes, 24 is an awesome book. Besides being the first appearance of firefly I believe, it was also the first GIJoe book I actually bought and read. I had collected the figures in 83 but didnt bother with the book for the first two years

Nah, not right now vegan. I basically moved earth to find a NM+ copy of 24 and never found one. Just got lucky on ebay back in '03.

Im a big cgc 9.8 with white pages GIJoe collector of issues before 31. (Thats the last issue snake eyes appears with his original costume on the cover btw. useless knowledge smile.gif ).

I used to own an afa 85 of both the 82 snake eyes and orignal cobra commander. Sold on ebay 2002

Nah, not right now vegan. I basically moved earth to find a NM+ copy of 24 and never found one. Just got lucky on ebay back in '03.

Im a big cgc 9.8 with white pages GIJoe collector of issues before 31. (Thats the last issue snake eyes appears with his original costume on the cover btw. useless knowledge smile.gif ).

I used to own an afa 85 of both the 82 snake eyes and orignal cobra commander. Sold on ebay 2002

Swivel arm or not? If you decide you need some money and you feel like selling your #24,25, just see me first. grin.gif

...and im still looking to get a GI Joe Special (Which I cant find anywhere)

As I recall, I have a FEW left 893scratchchin-thumb.gif...What raw grade would you like it in and what are you looking to spend???

i swear to god this thread is going to make me dig up the nine or ten GI Joes i actually have.

i know i have a 1 and 4 and some in the 50s and some Yearbooks...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I just got a really nice copy of GI Joe #155 and im still looking to get a GI Joe Special (Which I cant find anywhere)

i've got a GI Joe Special 1 & 2 if you're really interested. the 2's at least a 9.6 but the 1 is a 9.0...assuming you're looking for Special Mission? hell, no idea why you wouldn't be able to find that, there's like eight copies on ebay right now. thinking you're thinking of something else altogether.

i also have a #1 regular series in 9.4 if anyone's looking.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Edited by Sal

yeah, the one you have is called Special Missions. The book hes interested in was a one shot from 1994 that came out with a very small print run. Its a reprint of #60 in which McFarlane did the art. The cover is of Snake Eyes which looks VERY similar to his version of Spiderman. This was done on purpose Im assuming.