• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kirk Hammett of Metallica sitting on his Golden Age comics

27 posts in this topic

whozawhatzit? vitiligo? is that italian for gay haircut?

A lot of these so called rock gods turn out to be the biggest nerds.

Gene Simmons,and Paul Stanley are part of the club. Why some men worship another man because he gets women for playing music has stumped me. hm The worshipers should try to get their own mojo going instead of worshiping these false rock gods. :insane:

simmons_8.jpeg

whozawhatzit? vitiligo? is that italian for gay haircut?

A lot of these so called rock gods turn out to be the biggest nerds.

Gene Simmons,and Paul Stanley are part of the club. Why some men worship another man because he gets women for playing music has stumped me. hm The worshipers should try to get their own mojo going instead of worshiping these false rock gods. :insane:

simmons_8.jpeg

I appreciate that the band Kiss is rock royalty.... but I can't stand Gene! His show revealed him to be an .... 2c

The rock gods I worship I worship for the mark they left on music.... I could care less about how many women they banged. Though id be lying if I told you I wouldn't dig those groupie filled after parties..... :devil:

That picture is really cool! I was and still am a big Metallica fan..in my teens I used to have pictures of metal bands ripped out of Mags and taped to my walls in my old room. One of the pictures I had was one of Hammet sitting on old comics (a different picture...but this had to be the same photo shoot)...Years passed and I took the pictures down and threw them away...I aways wish I kept the Hammet picture with the comics! Plus there was one with Scott Ian of Anthrax with all old comics around him. Any one can find that and post it??? That would be awsome! Thanks for posting this photo! :headbang: