• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The National NYC 14-16

197 posts in this topic

Guys the Venue is a toilet, however all the same great National Dealers are there just in a smaller space. I would rather go to this one than 3 of the WW Cons. :news:

Also less money for a booth at the National, which usually means better deals on some stuff.

Guys the Venue is a toilet, however all the same great National Dealers are there just in a smaller space. I would rather go to this one than 3 of the WW Cons. :news:

Also less money for a booth at the National, which usually means better deals on some stuff.

(thumbs u

I also used to love that CGC used to On-Site Grade on All Tiers there. :luhv:

(thumbs u

I also used to love that CGC used to On-Site Grade on All Tiers there. :luhv:

(thumbs u

The national is alot of money.. Especially for what a dealer gets.

The place is a dump.

There are definately some shady dealers discussed on the forums there.

And the place is a dump.

But..

Good dealers are there.

I will be there helping a dealer friend of mine.

Handsome Jeff and his sidekick Charles will be there selling the best supplies!

And John will be there, hopefully not knocking books off a wall display like a certain "other" forumite.

You hit the nail right on the head Pat!!

Jeff

Jeff

Hey, Who says I am the sidekick

Charles

Jeff

Charles

Cause im the handsome one :baiting:

FYI. He is sitting next to me in the office an i am really poking him in the head.

Jeff

Charles

FYI. He is sitting next to me in the office an i am really poking him in the head.

:tonofbricks: I just threw a box at Jeff

Jeff

Charles

I hit him back with a hammer :makepoint:

Now he's zzz

Peace out everyone, we'll be here all week.

Jeff

Jeff

Charles

I hit him back with a hammer :makepoint:

Now he's zzz

Peace out everyone, we'll be here all week.

Jeff

:roflmao:

Did charles get married yet ? And PM me when you get the chance today, I amy have to update my order.