• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The National NYC 14-16

197 posts in this topic

My flight is in 3 hours, and I will touch down east coast time at 11pm.

Please stop by Bob's Storms Booth at HighGrade Comics to to say and introduce yourself If I have never met you. :hi:

John

PS Nik- I got your book. (thumbs u

So Suydam is confirmed...does anyone know off hand how much he charges for sketches?

I def. will be going to some booths to say hello to fellow boardies, looking forward to it!

:gossip: I will be on the lookout for tinfoil hats...

Maybe this is a dumb idea.. but what if boardies wore some recognizable item.. i dunno what.. a sticker? Or a certain color hat (haha) ? That way we know when we see a boardie and can say hello. ???

If someone wants to identify me, I'm the asian guy w/glasses in my typical con outfit (since it will be 60 degrees) of jeans, a button down polo shirt and sandals.

Stop me and tell me your board name (and real name) if you like... I'll be wandering a lot Friday. On Saturday, if nothing was that great Friday, I'll be leaving shortly after lunch to close another deal.

Maybe this is a dumb idea.. but what if boardies wore some recognizable item.. i dunno what.. a sticker? Or a certain color hat (haha) ? That way we know when we see a boardie and can say hello. ???

If someone wants to identify me, I'm the asian guy w/glasses in my typical con outfit (since it will be 60 degrees) of jeans, a button down polo shirt and sandals.

Stop me and tell me your board name (and real name) if you like... I'll be wandering a lot Friday. On Saturday, if nothing was that great Friday, I'll be leaving shortly after lunch to close another deal.

Looking outside my window, not sure if wearing sandals is a good idea.

Looking outside my window, not sure if wearing sandals is a good idea.

A rain coat would be appropriate. (thumbs u

Finished my day at the NYC show...

Money spent, but picked up some great books including All Winners #12 and Wonderworld #7 :cloud9:. Had to walk back to the office after snagging a Blue Circle #3 Hitler cover with my cabfare money. lol

Harley, TedVL Dale Roberts and Moondog all brought plenty of newly purchased GA books. Overall, crowd was decent, active and saw lots of buying/trading despite the economy. A group of school kids were asked why they weren't in class today: "We like comic books better!" (thumbs u

Nice talking funny books with forumite and fellow Red Sox fan "GACollectibles" (Andrew). :applause:

GE