• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cute kid things (comic related)

5 posts in this topic

Well, I was hunting down a fly in the kitchen with my (just turned 3 year old) son watching. I tell him I hate buggies. Need to squish 'em. He then points to a corner of the countertop with a little spiderweb in it and a little spider. He asks me if I am going to squish the "itsy bitsy Spider-man"! I say no, he's going to help me catch the fly.

O.K. it was cute, maybe you had to be there. obviously "itsy bitsy spider" is a big song for 3 year olds, how/why he weaved spider-man in there I don't know (he does have some spiderman stuff -- he loves his spidey umbrella, shirt, notebook and when he's a really good boy I let him put a Spidey sticker up on his toy cabinet (30 odd stickers for $1 -- perhaps the best investment I have ever made) -- he already has Spider-man and the Green Goblin positioned for an arial battle.

:applause:

I need to remember to write down all the things Ellen says, because she seems to come up with the most bizarre stuff on a daily basis.

A few off the top of my head, some comic related, some not

When she sings the theme to Spider Man she says "catches fleas, just like flies"

She asked me to make her some Wonder Woman bracelets (out of cardboard), and then asks me to try and shoot her. To which I of course could not because she is too fast and blocks every bullet! Those fists were flying!, the video is hillarious.

When a friend of our family died recently she thought for a second and asked if he was going to Heaven, I said yeah I think so. To which she replied, "Good, maybe he can help Jesus off that cross, I bet he's tired up there"

She seriously said one day.."Daddy, why do some Superheros wear capes and others don't, do they want to look pretty?

When we were watching TV the other morning, a show about the Universe and Black holes in our Galaxy she was watching very intently. She first asked which Star Heaven was on, to which I replied I was not sure. Then she very quickly said "Maybe heaven is in that black hole thing because everything wants to go in there."

And one of my favorites is when she said.. "So Superman just puts on glasses and turns into Clark Kent? He looks exactly the same, why dont people recognize him?"

Kids.

:cloud9: