• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG slabs: ASM #96-98...

201 posts in this topic

:censored: u 2

Nappy time ! .................... :makepoint:

Nice game by the Cowboys :roflmao:

Yeah , thanks ...... meh .................................................................... :(

lol

07-24-2008012648PM-1.jpg

"Scanner , ...Please work !!" ...PLEASE !! .......PLEASE !!! .....

For the record, although bhhooks22's (very) generous gift of a scanner would seem to mean I have the use of a scanner, I don't have Internet access at home, so it's a no go for now. :makepoint: However, I freely acknowledge that Mindworm's presence has been here from the start of this ill-fated sales thread (:gossip: By the way, I do not equate Hooks with Mindworm--although it's tempting to do so at times :whistle:).

But more importantly, for the record (because so many contributors to this thread seem perversely interested :smirk:), #96 and #98 HAVE BEEN SOLD. :sumo::acclaim::banana: And there's an interested party (not Mindworm) in #97.

For those who are reading this and thinking, "This bozo closed this thread, yet is reporting behind-the-scene details," I would submit all the fun-loving folks who populated this thread have inquiring minds and need to know--and I'm giving them what they need. :whistle:

07-24-2008012648PM-1.jpg

For the record, although bhhooks22's (very) generous gift of a scanner would seem to mean I have the use of a scanner, I don't have Internet access at home, so it's a no go for now. :makepoint: However, I freely acknowledge that Mindworm's presence has been here from the start of this ill-fated sales thread (:gossip: By the way, I do not equate Hooks with Mindworm--although it's tempting to do so at times :whistle:).

But more importantly, for the record (because so many contributors to this thread seem perversely interested :smirk:), #96 and #98 HAVE BEEN SOLD. :sumo::acclaim::banana: And there's an interested party (not Mindworm) in #97.

For those who are reading this and thinking, "This bozo closed this thread, yet is reporting behind-the-scene details," I would submit all the fun-loving folks who populated this thread have inquiring minds and need to know--and I'm giving them what they need. :whistle:

:golfclap:

07-24-2008012648PM-1.jpg

:golfclap:

:hail: