• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the most Valuable comic you own?

223 posts in this topic

Surprised no FF 1s here so far...what's an FF 1 raw in 3.0 - 3.5 worth these days? I don't even know...but I do know that I got this through a Fanzine in 1971 for 50-cents...

FANTASTICFOUR1VG-q-5.jpg

Other than that, like I believe another boarder previously stated, got a lotta $500-1000+ books but nothing gigantic...

Sold my X-Men CGC 7.0 earlier this year for $4K to filter81 who promptly flipped it about 3 months later for $5K...

still have a lot of $500+ books that I paid 8-cents to 25-cents for many years ago... :cloud9:

This might be it, but my heirs will probably be the ones to find out. Bought on a trip when I had $ to burn, and no HG SA was available...., :sorry:

adv108d.jpg

Not sure if I've seen that cover before as well...LOVE the artwork and the composition...AMAZING! :headbang:

If you like the lightning theme, this book makes a good companion piece....,

adventure296.jpg

Suspense3front1.jpg

Grade on the SUSPENSE please? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blowin' away on this thread! You get double :headbang::headbang: and a (worship) thrown in for good measure!

That's my old book. It's about a 7.5 with a little bit of resto on it. Very pretty book in hand that I was showing everyone in Chicago this year.

Thanks Roy - beat me to the punch. (thumbs u

I see a few "big guns" have made some appearances...where are the rest (shrug)

We are waiting on you, Parker and Bedrock

sorry, I am just a Pea shooter compared to those 2 lol

i'm waiting on mine, it's Our Fighting Forces #1 cgc 7.0 that i have just about paid off. First GA book and first slabbed book as well. The best are the beat up SA Our Army at War/Sgt Rocks and GI Combat that I have.

I can't hold a candle to most of you.

FF12.jpg

Beautiful book...any chance of you selling? I didn't think so.

Nah, I've owned it for nearly 10 years already, having purchased it raw in the days before CGC. I'm not exactly the "flipper" type.

I kinda knew that. That's why I answered my own question. Like quite a few of my own books, that lovely FF 12 would go to the grave with me, or at least to my kids when I'm dead.

I'm getting creamated anyway, and having my Strange Tales Annual 2 thrown in with me, but that's a story for another time.

FF12.jpg

Beautiful book...any chance of you selling? I didn't think so.

Nah, I've owned it for nearly 10 years already, having purchased it raw in the days before CGC. I'm not exactly the "flipper" type.

If you're not the flipper type...how will you ever know what the back cover is like (shrug) ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u