• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the most Valuable comic you own?

223 posts in this topic

Some nice books in this thread.If we're talking value as in enjoyment...I have several, and this is one of them. It is also the one that would sell for the most.Just got an offer of almost double what I paid but decided against it...too hard to replace.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ff16.jpg

As to books that would cost the most to buy from me....these two are high on the list...."almost" not for sale.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

V19.jpg

menace1.jpg

Forgot about this one..love this book...Am I allowed to post two?

Killers2.jpg

Never ever have seen that cover before...not even in the million Heritage books I've received over the last 6 yrs...OUTSTANDING! :headbang:

Thanks very much...I was looking for it for a loooong time... (thumbs u

Surprised no FF 1s here so far...what's an FF 1 raw in 3.0 - 3.5 worth these days? I don't even know...but I do know that I got this through a Fanzine in 1971 for 50-cents...

FANTASTICFOUR1VG-q-5.jpg

I love hearing stories like that...makes me think of all the books I missed out on due to my age...Although in the first OSPG I bought the year I started I think action 1 was 10,000 in NM...but 50 cents? great deal...

Surprised no FF 1s here so far...what's an FF 1 raw in 3.0 - 3.5 worth these days? I don't even know...but I do know that I got this through a Fanzine in 1971 for 50-cents...

FANTASTICFOUR1VG-q-5.jpg

I love hearing stories like that...makes me think of all the books I missed out on due to my age...Although in the first OSPG I bought the year I started I think action 1 was 10,000 in NM...but 50 cents? great deal...

I'm just shocked at how old he is!

:kidaround:

FANTASTICFOUR1VG-q-5.jpg

turning 12 next month.... (thumbs u

FANTASTICFOUR1VG-q-5.jpg

50 cents! :o You got ripped off...that's 5 times the cover price!

it was this one...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=21&Number=2670834&Searchpage=1&Main=139615&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post2670834

But now, I guess it would have to be my Hero For Hire #1 CGC SS 9.4 WP or Green Lantern #87 CGC 9.6 OWP.

FANTASTICFOUR1VG-q-5.jpg

This is my "birth year" year...supposedly supposed to be lucky... (shrug)

Meaning I'll turn 54 on New Year's Eve this year and I was born in 54...happens only once in your life... (I'm a young 54 dammit! :sumo: )

So far, I've had mixed results and if work gets any more stressful... :insane:

But overall I can't complain...have my family/kids (did celebrate my 30th anniversary this year!), health, solid career...and scored a lotta cool comics this year...what me, worry... :headbang: