• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fresh from CGC....HULKS!

37 posts in this topic

Port Saint Lucie....

I am actually going to be up in Altamonte Springs this weekend for a softball tournament.

Steve

I would have picked up the Hulk 104 but Steve beat me to it. I live 10 minutes away from the softball fields in Altamonte.

Slacker :baiting::kidaround:

Some of us have real jobs.

Port Saint Lucie....

I am actually going to be up in Altamonte Springs this weekend for a softball tournament.

Steve

I would have picked up the Hulk 104 but Steve beat me to it. I live 10 minutes away from the softball fields in Altamonte.

Steve hasn't had a real job since the last millenium. lol

Port Saint Lucie....

Steve

I used to have a dream job like that. Fly around the world, stay at the best hotels, eat at the finest restaurants. Did it for 8 years and I said no more. Now I am a regular 9 to 5 er who gets to tuck his kids in bed everynight instead of seeing them on the weekend.

Port Saint Lucie....

Steve

I used to have a dream job like that. Fly around the world, stay at the best hotels, eat at the finest restaurants. Did it for 8 years and I said no more. Now I am a regular 9 to 5 er who gets to tuck his kids in bed everynight instead of seeing them on the weekend.

Yep, been dare done dat...

Your current job is the best you could ever have.... ^^

The other Steve :grin:

nice books i need a 108 too :( but ive got too many irons in the fire right now :sorry:

:baiting:

lol i want to but ive got a line on some TTAs ive been hunting for a while that are prolly gonna cost me thru the nose

Just back from CGC....

ALL PRICES LISTED ARE SHIPPED IN THE U.S.

Any questions let me know!

LAST 2 BOOKS AVAILABLE!!! GET IM WHILE THERE HOT! :grin:

Hulk 108 9.6 ow/w, GPA 1 year avg: $754 ASKING $700

hulk108.jpg

Hulk 111 9.4 WHITE, GPA 1 year avg: $169 ASKING $155

hulk111.jpg