• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We've seen your valuable comics: How much money do you make?

224 posts in this topic

I'd also like everyone to post their height, weight, bank account balances, hotness of their wives/girlfriends/husbands on a scale from 1 to 10, and the length of their Johnson or bra size. :popcorn:

I'd also like everyone to post their height, weight, bank account balances, hotness of their wives on a scale from 1 to 10, and the length of their Johnson. :popcorn:
This is already implied when posting valuable books and annual income. I struggled with asking for hotness but did not 1) want to leave out our alternative members or 2) have to deal with possible pictures turning this into NSFW.

For the record I saw one of the coolest things I've ever seen in real life. Anybody know what a 1984 Ferrari GTO is? I had one drive by me and Lou in downtown London, Ontario yesterday as we were out for brunch.

Talk about how much dough you need to drive one of those around. There were only about 280 built, it was not street legal in North America and just the insurance is probably more expensive than my mortgage.

:cloud9:

And the sound....THE SOUND!!!

:cloud9::cloud9:

R.

66973.jpg.241bdd224bd8a42890268634f21e748b.jpg

I'd also like everyone to post their height, weight, bank account balances, hotness of their wives/girlfriends/husbands on a scale from 1 to 10, and the length of their Johnson or bra size. :popcorn:

At ease or at attention?

:tonofbricks:

6' 5'', 225lbs, bazillions of quids, 20. And not telling.

Wow. You're just like JC. :o

Wow. You're just like JC. :o

Exactly what I was thinking when I wrote that. lol

oh come on --- C-cup or maybe D -- hmmm ???

For the record I saw one of the coolest things I've ever seen in real life. Anybody know what a 1984 Ferrari GTO is? I had one drive by me and Lou in downtown London, Ontario yesterday as we were out for brunch.

Talk about how much dough you need to drive one of those around. There were only about 280 built, it was not street legal in North America and just the insurance is probably more expensive than my mortgage.

:cloud9:

And the sound....THE SOUND!!!

:cloud9::cloud9:

R.

I know about them. They are pretty cool. I am a Lamborghini guy myself but do like Ferrari and other exotics. Check out the Vector below , you might like that one too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___1999-Vector-M12-American-Exotic-Diablo-V-12-drivetrain_W0QQitemZ320303399772QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320303399772&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C65%3A10%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

West