• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I AM SUFFERING FROM ROCKY MOUNTAIN SPOTTED FEVER...............PLEASE HELP ME

83 posts in this topic

Question for the Comiclink crew.

#1) is this an original owner collection, and from original owner straight to CGC without a plane stop, layover in Carrolton, Texas ?

#2) This seems like a pedigree worthy collection to note, at least to me. Why were you not able, and or chose not to get a Pedigree designation on the label ???

#1) is this an original owner collection, and from original owner straight to CGC without a plane stop, layover in Carrolton, Texas ?

#2) This seems like a pedigree worthy collection to note, at least to me. Why were you not able, and or chose not to get a Pedigree designation on the label ???

Exactly!

It looks like these books were NEVER opened

never read

wow, a true find

Sweet. This is only the third thread on these books. Might I prescribe a proper use of the search function?

Baby steps, mate. (tsk)

It's taken the good Doctor five years to figure out how to post a link and, IMHO, the next natural step would be helping him find the Caps Lock key. (thumbs u