• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Auction has begun the sale of my More fun #54 CGC 8.5!!!

110 posts in this topic

Man I don't know what's more impressive this book or your collection. :o Are we talking some serious GA inventory as I would love to see some scans. On the More Fun #54 I love this book, love this copy but don't forget that the Nova Scotia CGC 9.0 copy (wish I could find a scan of it in my database). It sat on Metro's site for a few years asking $33k-$35k before being moved to Comicconnect's last auction. I don't think it sold and the last bid I saw it was stuck at $17K. The white paged 7.5 copy on Comicconnect hasn't sold in over a year and it has an asking price of just under $10K.

I hope you get your price but I see this as a $17K book, $20K tops at auction.

that is about what I was thinking, but I hope it goes gangbusters (thumbs u

Man I don't know what's more impressive this book or your collection. :o Are we talking some serious GA inventory as I would love to see some scans. On the More Fun #54 I love this book, love this copy but don't forget that the Nova Scotia CGC 9.0 copy (wish I could find a scan of it in my database). It sat on Metro's site for a few years asking $33k-$35k before being moved to Comicconnect's last auction. I don't think it sold and the last bid I saw it was stuck at $17K. The white paged 7.5 copy on Comicconnect hasn't sold in over a year and it has an asking price of just under $10K.

will it sell at all? did y'all see it was a d.c.?

well, if there is no reserve, it will sell, I put a bid in ...I won't win, but I will get the ball rolling

:signfunny:

seriously ronaldo, what exactly was "funny" about that post (shrug)

There isn't a "ridiculous post" gremlin ;)

don't let parker fool you...the man traded one of the more desirable Timelys out there, PERIOD!, for a semi key DC book....oh my, talk about a sheep in wolf's clothing lol

Lots of nice books in this auction. The Detective #8 is amazing, the All-Star #3 is nice, several high grade Marvel Mysteries, many Crowley and Church Fawcetts, a sharp NY York's Fair 1940. Something for everyone!

But none of the Actions I need, and the only Nedor War cover is a "D" copy that just a bit too foxy for me.

I need an Action #20 but the price. :o

well, if there is no reserve, it will sell, I put a bid in ...I won't win, but I will get the ball rolling

You probably out bid my thrill bid of $5K and change + BP but that's is where I stop. Will be fun to watch this down the stretch.

You probably out bid my thrill bid of $5K and change + BP but that's is where I stop. Will be fun to watch this down the stretch.

I will likely bid a wee bit more than that lol

don't let parker fool you...the man traded one of the more desirable Timelys out there, PERIOD!, for a semi key DC book....oh my, talk about a sheep in wolf's clothing lol

:o

I heard he likes Centaurs too

I hear he likes sheep too! :o

:o

I heard he likes Centaurs too

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

sheep lie!

sheep lie!

with their back to you, or face to face :baiting:

Hey..... just because the title of this comic is More Fun doesn't mean that there are sheep involved. That is what Animal comics threads are about.

This book is up to $9,560.00 with BP included. Where , oh where will it end????

Hey..... just because the title of this comic is More Fun doesn't mean that there are sheep involved. That is what Animal comics threads are about.

This book is up to $9,560.00 with BP included. Where , oh where will it end????

well, my bid pushed it there....good luck

There isn't a "ridiculous post" gremlin ;) don't let parker fool you...the man traded one of the more desirable Timelys out there, PERIOD!, for a semi key DC book....oh my, talk about a sheep in wolf's clothing lol

sheep lie! with their back to you, or face to face :baiting:

Ghoti sorry to derail your thread but this is too funny :roflmao: At least we got the price tag going with a few bids. :wishluck:

I deeply appreciate the thrill bidding , guys..... and if you want to continue to bid..... you might actually own the book. The reserve is reasonable by all of your comments and the best estimates out there. If one of you want to win the book..... well........ I will throw in a barnyard animal of your choice up to 500 lbs (shipping not included and no buyer premium on the critter!)