• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Auction has begun the sale of my More fun #54 CGC 8.5!!!

110 posts in this topic

I deeply appreciate the thrill bidding , guys..... and if you want to continue to bid..... you might actually own the book. The reserve is reasonable by all of your comments and the best estimates out there. If one of you want to win the book..... well........ I will throw in a barnyard animal of your choice up to 500 lbs (shipping not included and no buyer premium on the critter!)
lol(worship)

I deeply appreciate the thrill bidding , guys..... and if you want to continue to bid..... you might actually own the book. The reserve is reasonable by all of your comments and the best estimates out there. If one of you want to win the book..... well........ I will throw in a barnyard animal of your choice up to 500 lbs (shipping not included and no buyer premium on the critter!)

lol:applause: 500 lbs, that's what 2 or 3 sheep? I think Parker might be breaking the reserve sooner than later. :grin:

lol:applause: 500 lbs, that's what 2 or 3 sheep? I think Parker might be breaking the reserve sooner than later. :grin:

your sense of humor is getting really baaaad.

I've been on the lamb for a while so my game is off a bit.

could we please change the subject? does anybody have a group shot of mutton jeff they could maybe show us?

could we please change the subject? does anybody have a group shot of mutton jeff they could maybe show us?

doh!

how about funny stuff?

fssetr.jpg

how about funny stuff?

fssetr.jpg

man, whoever sold you that krap sure fleeced you.

how about funny stuff?

fssetr.jpg

I think I bought most from Iam A. Herder ...well known dealer of stuff

how about funny stuff?

fssetr.jpg

ewe poor thing.

how about funny stuff?

fssetr.jpg

ewe poor thing.

Don't let them pull the wool over your eyes, when the Dodo and Frog movie comes out, those will skyrocket.

Why do Australians like sheep?

Because kangaroos are too darn fast.

boy, you sure rammed that punch line home.

Wether [look it up] ewe like it or not, that buck just blew a funny goat.

:roflmao: