• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A different take on the NG cert?

2 posts in this topic

I know CGC does the No Grade certification for coverless comics, etc. However, has CGC considered slabbing comics for those of us that would like the extra protection but don't care about getting them graded? I have a few comics that are low grade key issues that I would like to keep protected in something more than a mylar, but I'm not really concerned about them getting assigned a grade. Thanks.

• Administrator

CGC does not have plans for this type of service in the near future, but if you have a number of low-grade comics that need protecting you may want to consider our Value Tier service. This service is for 30+ books, valued at $100 or less each and costs $21 per book. You can fill out an online form through an Internet Affiliate or if you are a member of the Collectors' Society you can use that site, and you will receive a 10% discount on the grading fees.