• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 32

24 posts in this topic

Just received this book from a reputable dealer and paid a little better then the NM price for it. Book looks really nice in hand but the only thing that "bothers" me is there are 2 spots along the spine area that look like scuff marks and has some loss of the black color. Just about where the invinvibles elbow is. Other then that the book is bright and solid. Back cover is just as nice as the front. I didn't take it out of the mylar it came in.

What opinions on how that would effect grade. The book looks 9.6 in hand.

Thanks,

Steve

ff32.jpg

Just received this book from a reputable dealer and paid a little better then the NM price for it. Book looks really nice in hand but the only thing that "bothers" me is there are 2 spots along the spine area that look like scuff marks and has some loss of the black color. Just about where the invinvibles elbow is. Other then that the book is bright and solid. Back cover is just as nice as the front. I didn't take it out of the mylar it came in.

Thanks,

Steve

ff32.jpg

The key to that particular issue is the upper white background and that one really shines. Aside from the minor wear you note, I would say you would be well-served to have it slabbed. I would guess it would come back a 9.4. A sweet book.

Want to sell it? :kidaround:

Thanks,

Steve

ff32.jpg

The key to that particular issue is the upper white background and that one really shines. Aside from the minor wear you note, I would say you would be well-served to have it slabbed. I would guess it would come back a 9.4. A sweet book.

Want to sell it? :kidaround:

Ahh nope but thanks for asking! Just found out that it is universal so I don't have to worry about coming back a plod....now waiting for the next step :wishluck: