• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would You Choose This Superman 2 7.0 Univ or a Hulk 181 9.6 W?

34 posts in this topic

I just hit the notify moderator button because you started another Hulk #181 thread. Shame on you! You should know better! I have the strange feeling that the Turkey Day massacre is just around the corner and when it happens I am going ape [!@#%^&^] on all of you hulk 181 people. It is a lame bronze age book! Get over it! I'd rather have a VG Amazing Fantasy 15 than a 9.6 Hulk 181. At least then I could look myself in the mirror in the morning. sign-rantpost.gif

Eric

I just hit the notify moderator button because you started another Hulk #181 thread. Shame on you! You should know better! I have the strange feeling that the Turkey Day massacre is just around the corner and when it happens I am going ape [!@#%^&^] on all of you hulk 181 people. It is a lame bronze age book! Get over it! I'd rather have a VG Amazing Fantasy 15 than a 9.6 Hulk 181. At least then I could look myself in the mirror in the morning. sign-rantpost.gif

Eric

Hulk 181 CGC 9.6 White Pages

Obvious choice as I truly love this great book!!!!!!

The more Posts about this book makes me happy 27_laughing.gif

Davidking623

Superman 2!

Why didn't you make it a poll? confused.gif

didn't occur to me cause i don't know how to do that...

anyhoos - Eric123 is just joking when he said he notified the moderator right? you can't get in trouble for starting a Hulk 181 thread right? boo.gif

The Supes. But this price is a wee bit too high for me. I have been looking at this Superman 2 for a while. He's had it at this price for several auctions. Finally someone has bit.

But if I had to buy one or the other for this amount of money, it would be the Supes 2.

Well said!!!!! My careful consideration was just for drama! I mean - a Supe 2 vs a Hulk 181????? Come ON!

Well, I've though about it long and hard and even though I am a Marvel guy...it has to be Supes 2. grin.gif

Like many others on the boards I can no longer stand the though of owning a copy of the 'H' book. shocked.gif