• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kid Komics #2

15 posts in this topic

Try Pat Shaughnessy at Golden Age Collectibles 604-683-2819. I recall that he had a Kid #2 a few months back. Whether it was 8.0 or not, I honestly don't recall. It was priced at $1500 cdn, which is about right for the grade you are looking at. It was definitely in the 6.5-8.5 range. It was cgc graded. Hopefully he still has it.

A truly classic Schomburg cover, btw.. thumbsup2.gif

Dan

He doesn't bother with mail order on raw books because he doesn't like dealing with returns from what I hear (although his grading is fine). I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem on a cgc book since there's less potential for grading debates..

Timely, I would just call the store and inquire.

Dan

For the last 30 yrs, Pat has not sold raw vintage comics via mail order even to hi-end Canadian dealer/collectors. Maybe he will bend & mail order 1% of his Cgc holdings now? confused-smiley-013.gif
Well...he sold his Spidey 1 CGC 8.0 via eBay so I'm sure he'll send stuff through the mail! cool.gif

Do you know his ebay handle or his email address?

Timely

Here's a link to his eBay feedback --> Feedback profile

He only works on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays so he may not respond right away. Plus tomorrow is new comic day so you may not hear from him until Friday. I'll go by the store tomorrow to check if he really has the book like odin claims and will ask him regarding mail order.