• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goon appreciation thread :)
5 5

1,060 posts in this topic

Amazing! Has Goon been added to the registry yet?

No, but after seeing his collection is it even worth it.... :sorry:

Absolutely it is. It will be a great checklist and a place for us to arrange trades of doubles and make sales and just generally get all geeked up about the Goon.

PS: I can't believe he has a 9.8 Best Cellars. that is just sick.

Is Albatross #2 the first app of Goon? Which other issues are key books for the series or good reads?

No, Albatross #2 is the first appearance of Buzzard, a major character in the book and one of my personal favorite characters and issues.

I think I have a few comics coming in that will give Goonmania a run for the Registry #1 spot.....I know at least I will be TJ :headbang:

Which is all that counts :busy:

Damn your black, icy heart... :cry:

But then, we've already discussed my hate for you. Wanna sell me one of your Goon 9.9's? :foryou:

So what are the key Goon books? Where is his 1st app, and is number 1 hard to find?

Is Albatross #2 the first app of Goon? Which other issues are key books for the series or good reads?

No, Albatross #2 is the first appearance of Buzzard, a major character in the book and one of my personal favorite characters and issues.

The Avatar #1 is Goon's first appearance. And it's not too tough to find, but can be a person_without_enough_empathy to find in high grade. You can find a good bit of high mid-grade copies floating around, but 9.4+ can be really hard to obtain on this issue.

Although I may have an extra 9.6 #1 to sell if the price is right... :whistle:

I think I have a few comics coming in that will give Goonmania a run for the Registry #1 spot.....I know at least I will be TJ :headbang:

But then, we've already discussed my hate for you. Wanna sell me one of your Goon 9.9's? :foryou:

Maybe we can make a agreement when I meet your GF we can make some sort of deal :baiting:

Maybe we can make a agreement when I meet your GF we can make some sort of deal :baiting:

oh snappppppz (:

Are you suggesting an "Indecent Proposal"-style offering?

A night with my girlfriend for a Goon 9.9?

hm

My Goon Collection....so far!

I also have a #1 CGC 9.6...thanks TJ

th_g6.jpgth_g7.jpgth_g8.jpg

Albatross

th_g21.jpgth_z37.jpgth_z33.jpgth_z36.jpg

Dark Horse

th_g1.jpgth_z35.jpgth_z34.jpgth_g4.jpg

th_z32.jpgth_z31.jpgth_z42.jpgth_z41.jpg

th_z40.jpgth_z39.jpgth_z38.jpgth_g24.jpg

th_g25.jpgth_g26.jpgth_g27.jpgth_g28.jpg

th_g29.jpgth_g30.jpg

Misc. Dark Horse/ Etc.

th_g5.jpgth_s2.jpgth_g157.jpg

I do have the rest raw :)

beauuuutiful :applause:

i was wondering what goon slabs you had...still trying to decide if i'm gonna step into this arena or not...i think you, lebowski and steve have it covered though (thumbs u

My Goon Collection....so far!

I also have a #1 CGC 9.6...thanks TJ

th_g6.jpgth_g7.jpgth_g8.jpg

Albatross

th_g21.jpgth_z37.jpgth_z33.jpgth_z36.jpg

Dark Horse

th_g1.jpgth_z35.jpgth_z34.jpgth_g4.jpg

th_z32.jpgth_z31.jpgth_z42.jpgth_z41.jpg

th_z40.jpgth_z39.jpgth_z38.jpgth_g24.jpg

th_g25.jpgth_g26.jpgth_g27.jpgth_g28.jpg

th_g29.jpgth_g30.jpg

Misc. Dark Horse/ Etc.