• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what happened to Nerfs threads last night?

186 posts in this topic

Im waiting ito see if anyone gets banned. I copy and pasted the first two pages (my setting has lots of pages so it would be most peoples like 8-9 pages worth lol) of that thread into word since I think a couple people will be getting banned and some of them would be 4th strikes so would be perma bye bye.

No one on the list though it still at tonytiger as last strike.

Maybe the weekend shills have forced Arch, et al, to put a weekend shift on.

There are more than just Arch and Dena moderating this place. Im sure, in fact I know, that some of them hang out here on the weekend.

I think bans are on the way no doubt.

CC gets the boot im sure.

Wally/Nerf will probably get another break

Dont think JC gets one as I dont think he did anything desering of one.

For those who came in late, what was the jist of the thread?

thanks

Absolute chaos. Horrible comments, and pictures of Adolf Hitler.

Maybe the weekend shills have forced Arch, et al, to put a weekend shift on.

There are more than just Arch and Dena moderating this place. Im sure, in fact I know, that some of them hang out here on the weekend.

I think bans are on the way no doubt.

CC gets the boot im sure.

Wally/Nerf will probably get another break

Dont think JC gets one as I dont think he did anything desering of one.

Nah JC didn't do anything but nitpik nerfs apology to instagate the issue further, post a picture of hitler with some text in it and basically go on for the 100th time about how he is jealous of nerf getting the award for best forumite.

Yep you are right he didn't do anything lol

who started it?

was it just him in bad form?

It was Nerf's response/apology/reasoning to his strike from a week or so ago.

The apology wasnt viewed as such by some and debates/arguments/justifications ensued.

CC pipes in, after JC mentioned to Wally that there are homosexual members here, that he wants to know their names so he can ignore them. Something about "I'm homophobic and I dont want to deal with that mess" to paraphrase.

Hounds of Hell are released

Sometime later a pic of Hitler is posted for somereason by JC if im reading it correctly.

Lots of wailing, crying, and gnashing of teeth.

who started it?

was it just him in bad form?

It was Nerf's response/apology/reasoning to his strike from a week or so ago.

The apology wasnt viewed as such by some and debates/arguments/justifications ensued.

CC pipes in, after JC mentioned to Wally that there are homosexual members here, that he wants to know their names so he can ignore them. Something about "I'm homophobic and I dont want to deal with that mess" to paraphrase.

Hounds of Hell are released

Sometime later a pic of Hitler is posted for somereason by JC if im reading it correctly.

Lots of wailing, crying, and gnashing of teeth.

In other words...par for the course in General these days.

Im not going to get into a symantics argument with you.

I didnt see the Hitler pic even though I read the entire thread (copied and sent to me via email) but I didnt read anything that JC did wrong.

I have majority of the thread including the picture that was posted by JC!!!!

And JC was instagating the issues further in that thread thus why nerf and him where back and fourth.

As for CC well yeah I think nothing on that even needs to be explained.

I really just asked that CC put me on ignore. And alot of people followed suit, turned into a huge discussion about not understanding how people can still be close minded. Then religion, hitler pictures, some comment by Roy that I forget now etc.. Then it was deleted. Thank god for that.