• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,865 posts in this topic

7BB126.jpg

Anyone else out there think that Aparo is one of the most underappreciated artists ever? I love his lines, and he could really tell a story.

He was phenomenal. Jim Aparo was #1 on my list of artists to get SS of when I discovered the SS. Then I learned he had already passed away. RIP Jim. Nobody drew Batman in action the way you did.

:( I didn't know...

Found these at a used book store not just the other day...kinda happy since i lost these to someone on the buy/sell boards a couple of days ago...stickers are on the outside of the bags.. :banana:

100_4928.jpg

Also picked this up recently...its not in the best shape in the world..but the price was right and its one of my BA grails :grin: ...ill upgrade later...but at least i have this one...

Werewbynight.jpg

I don't usually find HG gems in the bargain boxes at Big Apple/National shows, but I had a pretty decent haul this past weekend. Here's part of it:

This WW book has been a killer to find in HG for me. I don't know what the census is like, but the solid purpler border is way tough.

IMG.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

The below book has one of the most singularly bizarre Archie stories from the swinging 1970's. Archie is lured into a gas station by a gaggle of mini-skirt and leather boot wearing hotties (much to Veronica's dismay) who tend to bend over flashing their undergarments in an attempt to seduce him into spending all of his hard earned money on auto maintenance. I kid you not. I can't imagine how this was published.

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Edited by silverandbronze

[

The below book has one of the most singularly bizarre Archie stories from the swinging 1970's. Archie is lured into a gas station by a gaggle of mini-skirt and leather boot wearing hotties (much to Veronica's dismay) who tend to bend over flashing their undergarments in an attempt to seduce him into spending all of his hard earned money on auto maintenance. I kid you not. I can't imagine how this was published.

IMG_0005.jpg

Okay Paul, what will it take to get you to scan in the entire story & post it for us? Hey, you asked for it! :baiting:

[

IMG_0005.jpg

Okay Paul, what will it take to get you to scan in the entire story & post it for us? Hey, you asked for it! :baiting:

Can't help but notice that it is also issue #69. :devil: