• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #1 CGC 4.0

42 posts in this topic

Nice looking and presentable copy. Couple things keeping it out of a higher grade but has nice appeal.

Asking $3500 but will listen to reasonable offers and shipped anywhere. Any questions pm or leave them here. (gotta help pay for my recent purchases) :grin:

Thanks!

Steve

ff1-1.jpg

is this book on ebay?

Sure is. Rube11 may have forgot to close the thread is all.

ebay

hm ebay auction was posted an hour after his initial post here.

hm

hm hm

Oh chill out will ya.....yeah its on ebay but it would come right off if I had some interest here. Oh and I don't even know how to close a thread here (shrug)

Oh chill out will ya.....yeah its on ebay but it would come right off if I had some interest here. Oh and I don't even know how to close a thread here (shrug)

Hey Steve,

I think if you cut through all the sarcasm directed at you what the well-meaning board members are trying to say is the following ;

from the board guidelines :

3) It must be an exclusive board-only offer. If the book is offered for sale through another venue (ebay, dealer site, personal web site, etc.) then it should NOT be offered here. It should be offered in the Sales Advertising board.

I don't think you can close/delete a thread once somebody else has posted in it.

So maybe migrating it to the "Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc." section.

Good luck with the sale, I would be very interested in it, but I'm kinda saving up for tons of cheap stuff that allegedly will come to the market in Q1 2009 due to everybody going broke :shy:

Oh chill out will ya.....yeah its on ebay but it would come right off if I had some interest here... (shrug)

The section is titled "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" and the guidelines get plastered throughout the threads. No need for being so rude when forum members politely point out your transgression.

Oh chill out will ya.....yeah its on ebay but it would come right off if I had some interest here... (shrug)

The section is titled "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" and the guidelines get plastered throughout the threads. No need for being so rude when forum members politely point out your transgression.

I wasn't being rude, just having some fun. Didn't realize the "rules" as Chromium pointed them out. It seems that some people enjoy policing threads while others just enjoy seeing the books. Either way I offer my apologies for not following the rules....I was never good at it anyway... :)