• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #1 CGC 4.0

42 posts in this topic

Just to bring the thread back up to make sure no one missed this great opportunity :grin:

So it's no longer on Ebay?

I checked 10 min ago and was still there

...thus ruining dude's chances of ever selling this book or any other on the Boards. :whistle:

Actually I had company over and got pulled away before I canceled it from Ebay. And you mean to tell me that IF I have the book on ebay that no one on these boards would buy the book here? I don't exactly understand that but if you all say so. Anyway the book is pulled from Ebay.

Steve

The rule is pretty simple, a book for sale here can't be for sale anywhere else. I would imagine that somewhere in the past a problem arose and they created the rule. I've seen other selling threads that broke the selling rule that books must have a price and some of those books sold but there is no point in flaunting the rules, this is a friendly community and for the most part self regulated. As I had suspected you were unaware of the rules and in the process of correcting things. It's a well known fact that FF collectors are kings of the comic universe and we rule, down with Spidey.

The rule is pretty simple, a book for sale here can't be for sale anywhere else. I would imagine that somewhere in the past a problem arose and they created the rule. I've seen other selling threads that broke the selling rule that books must have a price and some of those books sold but there is no point in flaunting the rules, this is a friendly community and for the most part self regulated. As I had suspected you were unaware of the rules and in the process of correcting things. It's a well known fact that FF collectors are kings of the comic universe and we rule, down with Spidey.

Down with Spidey? :sumo:

Now Now...there's room for both in the Marvel universe... :makepoi :sumo:nt:

down with spidey!!

down with spidey!!

:flamed: