• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANTASTIC FOUR 43 AND 53 8.5'S

13 posts in this topic

Steve,

im interested in the books, a lot, as I am looking to start a raw FF run from about the early 30's through 93/4/5ish.

However, im hlding off buying as I need to save money for a batch of super books that have been made available to me.

The old, right place wrong time scenario.

Arex

Steve,

im interested in the books, a lot, as I am looking to start a raw FF run from about the early 30's through 93/4/5ish.

However, im hlding off buying as I need to save money for a batch of super books that have been made available to me.

The old, right place wrong time scenario.

Arex

:hi:

I'm also interested in your books, but unfortunately I spent all my money on thanksgiving presents. Seriously, nice books though, good prices too. Kind of a bump in recognition of some sexy FFs, and a good oppurtunity to say 'thanksgiving presents'.

Wow, no interest at all... (shrug)

If I'd known about them when I bought the # 7, I would have definitely had the # 53 but I've now filled my amount to be bought over so it won't be worth me getting it shipped on it's own. :sorry:

Wow, no interest at all... (shrug)

If I'd known about them when I bought the # 7, I would have definitely had the # 53 but I've now filled my amount to be bought over so it won't be worth me getting it shipped on it's own. :sorry:

Sorry, the 9.0's I picked up weren't available tillafter that....