• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need GPA prices for 3 books (Spidey and X-Men)

29 posts in this topic

Can anyone give me the prices for these 3 books...

ASM Annual 1 7.5

ASM 129 7.0

GS X-Men 1 8.5

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx

No problem...

ASM Annual - .25 cents

ASM 129 - .20 cents

GS X-Men - .50 cents

ASM Annual 1 7.5

ASM 129 7.0

GS X-Men 1 8.5

Thx

No problem...

ASM Annual - .25 cents

ASM 129 - .20 cents

GS X-Men - .50 cents

Those prices seem high to me, but if you're looking to sell them I'll take them off your hands.

ASM Annual 1 7.5

ASM 129 7.0

GS X-Men 1 8.5

Thx

No problem...

ASM Annual - .25 cents

ASM 129 - .20 cents

GS X-Men - .50 cents

Those prices seem high to me, but if you're looking to sell them I'll take them off your hands.

lol I had that ASM Annual in my hands when that was the actual price...problem was that I couldn't afford it at that time. :(

majbozo,

the practice of asking for GPA prices has become frowned upon by most here. if you're even a semi-regular slabber, the service pays for itself many times over.

Good advice and well said. (thumbs u If you buy any slabs at all, then it can be worth your while.

Andy

ASM Annual 1 7.5

ASM 129 7.0

GS X-Men 1 8.5

Thx

No problem...

ASM Annual - .25 cents

ASM 129 - .20 cents

GS X-Men - .50 cents

lol I had that ASM Annual in my hands when that was the actual price...problem was that I couldn't afford it at that time. :(

Yea.. It was probably much easier for you to buy these new paper comics then the ones chisled in stone...

And lol The Molten Man Cover ????? Really??

ASM Annual 1 7.5

ASM 129 7.0

GS X-Men 1 8.5

Thx

No problem...

ASM Annual - .25 cents

ASM 129 - .20 cents

GS X-Men - .50 cents

Yea.. It was probably much easier for you to buy these new paper comics then the ones chisled in stone...

Wait a minute, friend...you have the wrong guy on that Molten Man cover. Think Professor of Neurosurgery at U of P. :grin:

ASM Annual 1 7.5

ASM 129 7.0

GS X-Men 1 8.5

Thx

No problem...

ASM Annual - .25 cents

ASM 129 - .20 cents

GS X-Men - .50 cents

Wait a minute, friend...you have the wrong guy on that Molten Man cover. Think Professor of Neurosurgery at U of P. :grin:

I know. I just started a thread.

Not trying to stir the pot...but I don't recall there being an uprising against doing so (as long as it isn't something done on a regular basis). :shrug: Did this discussion take place in a pressing thread?

There really was no uprising. It's just that it bugs a lot of people. The service that GPA offers is really worth what they charge, IMHO. If it's done once or 5 times, it's still cheating GPA out of revenue. If you're going to do it, do it in PM. :gossip:

Andy