• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NO POLITICS OF ANY KIND ON THE FORUM

51 posts in this topic

What about the politics of DC Big 5 War Comics? Can we discuss that? How about Schomburg war covers? What about that really bad mullet that John Byrne gave Sue Storm/Richards in his '80's FF run?

The water cooler is me and the cats since I work at home.

And they never let me in on the cool gossip.

Speaking of, tell them to stop IMing my cats all day, the three of them here are getting nothing done.

I was wondering about the fur and claw marks in my last shipment of comics..., :think:

:gossip: They are cheap packing labor, but I'll speak to them about the mess at their next review.

Speaking of, tell them to stop IMing my cats all day, the three of them here are getting nothing done.

I was wondering about the fur and claw marks in my last shipment of comics..., :think:

:gossip: They are cheap packing labor, but I'll speak to them about the mess at their next review.

:sumo: no bonuses for mewwwwwwwwww.........,

I'm going to make mine into slippers if they don't shape up.

I don't get it? He's not showing as having received a strike. :shrug:

Just my idea of a joke. :busy:

Oh. Sorry, didn't get it.

British Humour. :gossip:

oxymoron?? :shrug:

What about that really bad mullet that John Byrne gave Sue Storm/Richards in his '80's FF run?

That was frickin' horrific. I haven't thought about how bad that was in years. You are a bad person for making me remember it. Now I am sad in my pants.

What about that really bad mullet that John Byrne gave Sue Storm/Richards in his '80's FF run?

That was frickin' horrific. I haven't thought about how bad that was in years. You are a bad person for making me remember it. Now I am sad in my pants.

Agreed. :sorry:

The status of your pants will be the last thing I read about tonight.

Night Boards!

The 'no politics' rule is a good idea because it prevents me making more mortal enemies than necessary. It's much better for my blood pressure.

What about religion? Do we have a no religion rule? (Don't worry, I have a self-imposed ban already).

How about putting this in the forum FAQ as a neat summary of how to behave:

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one :grin:

It isn't hard to do

And no religion too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace

But I'm not the only one

Great tune (thumbs u

The 'no politics' rule is a good idea because it prevents me making more mortal enemies than necessary. It's much better for my blood pressure.

What about religion? Do we have a no religion rule? (Don't worry, I have a self-imposed ban already).

How about putting this in the forum FAQ as a neat summary of how to behave:

It isn't hard to do

And no religion too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace

But I'm not the only one

There will never be world peace.