• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A billion cheap trade paperbacks and hardcovers.... including Ultimate Spidey

38 posts in this topic

I tell you what... We'll go $48.50 and I won't tell everyone what you've been reading every night since Ricky's gift arrived... blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Reading with a splash guard on the book to retain its minty freshness. I'll take your offer on those books. What comics/storyline does the Wolverine/Hulk TPB reprint?

I tell you what... We'll go $48.50 and I won't tell everyone what you've been reading every night since Ricky's gift arrived... blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Reading with a splash guard on the book to retain its minty freshness. I'll take your offer on those books. What comics/storyline does the Wolverine/Hulk TPB reprint?

Strangely enough, it reprints a miniseries called "Hulk/Wolverine 6 Hours"... tongue.gif

Shoot me a PM to confirm your order and I will get you the full poop...

And if some "accident" should happen to that trade you're reading, just let me know. I can probably provide a fresh replacement copy. smile.gif Just be careful when you get to page 77, you remember what happened to Khaos... blush.gif

'house - do you have any SOJOURN trades? The BOY (see avatar) loves them and wants to read them all. We've got #1 and #2 but can't find others. I'd also be interested in a set of USM trades.

I don't have them at half off, but I can get you virtually anything... I can order you up a copy of the third volume if you like... it'd be 25% off cover...

You want me to add the USM trades to your tab? You know, you're the only person left who hasn't paid me for the 1602 set... blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifstooges.gif

And what in the world are you thinking? Letting a kid read comics???? What is this world coming to? 893frustrated.gif

Yeah, go ahead and put the USM trades on there, and get the Sojourn book. Tell me the total and I'll just give it to you out of your $.

UPDATE

I am sold out of the DD v1 HC... and the Miller Daredevil v2 and v3...

There are several other trades that I am down to one copy. Still lots of USM trades available.

For $33 it's not a bad Christmas gift for a future comic fan. thumbsup2.gif

No DC Archives books?

I've got plenty of Archives, but I don't think DC has ever sold them cheap enough that I could make a profit at 50% off with free shipping, heck I don't think DC has ever even offered them at 50% off... Every once in a while I will buy a few dozen from a starving dealer and get a great deal on them, but never from DC...

Believe me, if I had a chance at 25 decent Archive titles at the same discount I got on these Marvels, they would have had a table all their own. thumbsup2.gif

No DC Archives books?

(C'mon, Joanna! Work that Den Mother vibe! Get 'House to hook us up with LOSH archives!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif ...oh, and something pretty for you, too!) 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Actually, I asked for the WW Archives 1&2 and Supergirl Archive #1 for Christmas. Mom's reaction was confusion. So I told her that if I ran into a good deal, I could purchase them, wrap them, and put them under the tree for me. I thought if 'House had some, I could just give Mom his email addy and they could work things out so that it could be a 'surprise'.

As for LSH, I have one of the volumes! I have a Flash, too. (Christmas presents from a comic buddy who moved away awhile back, so no more of those cool things).

Actually, I asked for the WW Archives 1&2 and Supergirl Archive #1 for Christmas. Mom's reaction was confusion. So I told her that if I ran into a good deal, I could purchase them, wrap them, and put them under the tree for me. I thought if 'House had some, I could just give Mom his email addy and they could work things out so that it could be a 'surprise'.

As for LSH, I have one of the volumes! I have a Flash, too. (Christmas presents from a comic buddy who moved away awhile back, so no more of those cool things).

Well, I always offer them at 25% off with free shipping, and on orders of $100 or more it's 30% off... I can get any of them in just two days...

Who knows, I might have a special "Joanna's Mom" discount I could give her... smile.gif I can't do 50% on those (since DC doesn't even give me 50%), but you are welcome to give her my email address if she's interested. thumbsup2.gif

Well, I always offer them at 25% off with free shipping, and on orders of $100 or more it's 30% off... I can get any of them in just two days...

Who knows, I might have a special "Joanna's Mom" discount I could give her... smile.gif I can't do 50% on those (since DC doesn't even give me 50%), but you are welcome to give her my email address if she's interested. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, House! I'll do that. Err... could you PM me your addy? I'm far too lazy to search old emails for it. Also, is there any way it could be done via phone? She's a bit timid when using her computer and she might prefer a phone conversation. If this works out, consider any "Mom discount" as my Roast prize, okay?

-- Joanna