• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brave and The Bold 28

38 posts in this topic

that seems kinda low a 2.0 is at allmost 400.00 in value on over street price guid

Yeah, and in 1993, the OS Guide has a NM Amazing Fantasy 15 listed at $7K. 27_laughing.gif

What price guides say is irrelavent, both at the high and low-ends of the grading scale, and are really used by dealers to pay their 10-30% of "book value" on transactions.

The thing to keep in mind about the GPA. The price they list at it being sold at may not be correct.

For example if a book on the GPA is listed as having a record sale of $500 for a book. If they sale is never completed the GPA still records the sale.

It has also been talked about before on another thread that other factors of a sale are not listed, such as Page Quality, and source of auction.

They offer an "OKAY" product if you want to pay $70. Otherwise, lyria comic exchange offers similiar information for free!!!!!! cloud9.gif

I can't find the later issues of most of titles. Does it offer the information on these later issues? confused-smiley-013.gif

They offer an "OKAY" product if you want to pay $70. Otherwise, lyria comic exchange offers similiar information for free!!!!!! cloud9.gif

Did you even look at GPA? I can't believe you did if you think that Lyria Comic Exchange is at all similar. I just looked and I'm trying to figure out how they offer similar info to GPA. It looks like comicspriceguide.com minus the full grade range and with the addition of a chart or two. Where's the sales data?

Bah, you people are picky. The whole site is done by four people during our spare time. If you were all to pay us $70 per subsription then I would pump up the production. Checking the grades being sold at online auction in cgc cases would probably take me a week, if that, to program! The whole point is that I thought we were unique by tracking the market $$. It's always sad to see another site do something similiar when its been an idea I have had since 1997. Overall, I think the site is fantastic for being done with $0 capital. Give me another 6 months and I bet I can either beat or surpase the gpa smile.gif Their doing nothing that you can't write a simple -script for.