• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Raw Silver and Bronze Age Amazing Spider-mans on eBay!

5 posts in this topic

I have decided to part with a few more precious books from my personal collection, including the following:

ASM #22 VF+ (1st Princess Python)

ASM #31 VF+ (Part 1 of a classic Spidey story arc)

ASM #102 VF/NM (Origin Morbius, 52 pages)

ASM #119 NM- (Hulk vs Spidey)

ASM #120 NM (Hulk vs Spidey)

ASM #135 VF+ (2nd full Punisher)

PLUS MANY MORE NICE SPIDEYS!!!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=silvermine&sort=2&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

BID OFTEN & GOOD LUCK!!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Hi Brian,

I tried to find an older thread where I explained my use of 9.3 but it looks like it has been removed. Basically, it is a 9.4 book but I am trying to draw the bidders attention to the description so that they will actually note any tiny dings/flaws listed before purchasing the book. I had an issue with one buyer in the past on a fairly expensive item that was a 9.4 book with a couple of minor spine bends, but they did not read the description and I decided to refund their purchase after a significant amount of grief. Since then I have decided to err on the side of caution with my listings. Take a look at my feedback and you will see that any book I have called 9.3 is a-okay with the buyers.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck bidding!