• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few cool HTF westerns (50s-60s) - incl a nice washtone!

12 posts in this topic

I have a few duplicates I thought I'd offer here first. Standard rules apply, the :takeit: wins, either in the thread or by PM. Shipping will be $6 on top of the prices, USPS priority box. Full return privileges for 7 days.

Rawhide Kid 22 - one of only 4 Kirby "Pre-Hero Monster" westerns, and one of only two that actually has a true Pre-Hero Monster story (the other two were fakes). Low-grade GD+ 2.5 with decent paper. $SOLD

72042.jpg.20686aa199ea1af1e3ad57dea53cfc10.jpg

I have a few duplicates I thought I'd offer here first. Standard rules apply, the :takeit: wins, either in the thread or by PM. Shipping will be $6 on top of the prices, USPS priority box. Full return privileges for 7 days.

Rawhide Kid 22 - one of only 4 Kirby "Pre-Hero Monster" westerns, and one of only two that actually has a true Pre-Hero Monster story (the other two were fakes). Low-grade GD+ 2.5 with decent paper. $25

Don Rickles prototype? :shrug:

All-American Western 121 - Stunning classic Toth cover. DC knew this was a great one and re-used it on the Johnny Thunder series from the 70s. Nice Toth & Kubert art within as well. VG+ $35

That's a nice price for that book. I'd :takeit: if I didn't have a copy already. (thumbs u

All-American Western 121 - Stunning classic Toth cover. DC knew this was a great one and re-used it on the Johnny Thunder series from the 70s. Nice Toth & Kubert art within as well. VG+ $35

:takeit:

Rawhide Kid 22 - one of only 4 Kirby "Pre-Hero Monster" westerns, and one of only two that actually has a true Pre-Hero Monster story (the other two were fakes). Low-grade GD+ 2.5 with decent paper. $25

Rawhide Kid 22

You can never have too many copies!

Nice pick-up!